Featuring a built-in microphone and supports wireless IEEE 802.11 (Wi-Fi) standards, Nintendo DS has been released for more that 5 years. Now, the used/refurbished Nintend DS is carried by some video game retailers like GameYeeeah.
Online PR News – 09-December-2009 – – Featuring a built-in microphone and supports wireless IEEE 802.11 (Wi-Fi) standards, Nintendo DS has been released for more that 5 years. Now, the used/refurbished Nintend DS is carried by some video game retailers like GameYeeeah.
Refurbished DS has the same features as the original console:
1. Original motherboard and chips
2. Same size and appearance
3. Nothing different from the original one when using
4. Available colors: silver
5. Shipping Weight: 0.5kg
stylus 1* pc
The Nintendo DS is a hand-held video game system released in 2004. The DS features dual screens, touch-screen control, a built-in microphone, and the ability to play Nintendo DS and Game Boy Advance games. The system has seen two revisions since launch: the DS Lite and DSi. The success of these revisions has resulted in used units of the original Nintendo DS being available for purchase at various outlets.
1. Check the websites of video game retailers, as well as general online retailers such as amazon.com.
2. Look through classified ads and craigslist.com to find used Nintendo DS systems being sold by the general public. These often cost less than systems purchased from stores.
3. Investigate the system for any damages that the previous owner may have incurred. Screen scratches are the most common. If the system is significantly damaged, it is best to look for another unit.
4. Find out if the Nintendo DS comes with accessories such as a stylus and AC adapter. If it does not, plan to spend another $20 to complete your system.