Win £500 worth of Baby Goodies
+44 (0) 203 411 9111
Infacol, the UK’s leading colic relief treatment, is offering one lucky person the chance to win a £500 worth of baby goodies and raising awareness of colic in the process.
Online PR News – 05-October-2011 – – Infacol’s new social media pages officially launched on 3rd October 2011 (Facebook / Twitter / Blog / YouTube) and together, are dedicated to creating the ultimate parenting and baby wellbeing social community where you can learn, share tips and advice and get updated on all things relating to the wellbeing of your new addition - with a focus on colic of course.
To celebrate the launch of this new initiative, Infacol are running a sweepstake competition on their Facebook page (www.facebook.com/infacol), the prize being approximately £500 worth of baby related goods.
It’s simple – Just ‘Like’ the new Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Infacol) then answer 3 colic related questions correctly and follow the instructions to enter the contest - one lucky winner will be picked to win the prize on 2/11/11.
Competition Start Date: 3/10/11
Competition Finnish Date: 1/11/11
The Prize: The goody bag contains an exciting range of premium brand unisex baby related goods, ideal for a newborn. The actual contents of the goody bag remain secret but the total value is equivalent to £500 of goods (RRP).
NOTES TO EDITORS
Why Choose Infacol?
• Relieves infant colic and griping pain and assists in bringing up babies’ wind
• It is suitable to use from birth onwards (unlike gripe waters, which can only be given to babies over a month old)
• Infacol has an integrated dropper so there’s no need to struggle with a spoon
• It is sugar, alcohol and colourant free, as well as value for money, as it contains up to 100 doses (rsp £4.20 for 50ml dropper).
• Official website - www.infacol.co.uk / Official blog – www.infacol.co.uk/blog
For Treatment of Infant Colic / Infacol Contains Simeticone / Always read the label
For further information: Hayden Allen at OMN
Tel: +44 (0) 203 411 9111 (Ext 901)
Infacol is a licensed medicine. When using any medication, always read the label and make sure you keep all medicines out of the reach of children.