GOAL to host a Webinar on “Compliance Outsourcing in the AML/CFT Space
(Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers)GOAL
San Clemente California, 92673
Agenda: - Fundamentals of AML/CFT – a significant and continuing concern in the US, Mexico, EU and India and elsewhere in the world; - Compliance outsourcing in the AML/CFT space: Why and how this is different from other types of outsourcing, such as LPO
Online PR News – 09-July-2012 –GOAL to host a Webinar on “Compliance Outsourcing in the AML/CFT Space (Anti-money Laundering/Combating the Financing of Terrorism)”
Date: 24 July 2012.
Time: 09:00 AM (PDT).
Duration: 60 minutes including Q & A.
- Carlos F. Gonzalez, Partner, DIAZ REUS, LLP, USA
- Ross S. Delston, Attorney and Founder, GlobalAML.com, USA
- Pankaj Parnami, Founder Director, Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL), USA
More details: http://www.connect-goal.com/resources/396.html
Key topics to be discussed:
- Fundamentals of AML/CFT – a significant and continuing concern in the US, Mexico, EU and India and elsewhere in the world;
- Who are the potential clients: Banks (and savings banks, credit unions), securities broker-dealers, insurance companies, money services businesses (money transmitters, forex), gambling casinos, law firms (in the EU generally but in particular the UK);
- Compliance outsourcing in the AML/CFT space: Why and how this is different from other types of outsourcing, such as LPO
- Current outsourcing in the AML/CFT CPO space:
o In-house outsourcing to Indian or other foreign subsidiaries of multi-national banks headquartered in EU, mainly UK
o Mutual fund and hedge fund administrators acting as compliance officers
o Small US firms providing AML/CFT compliance to smaller banks and other depositary institutions
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal outsourcing services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners based in US, UK and other markets;
- Service Providers of legal outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, Software Vendors, Researchers, Academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry.
GOAL(Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers) is the first membership based international non-profit trade association for the legal outsourcing industry made up of the top international legal/IP outsourcing service providers, law firm partners, counsels, solo practitioners, government representatives, legal association representatives, other outsourcing service providers, consultants, academicians, investors, training and placement companies, software companies and other affiliated companies and members with the common goal of promoting the highest level of quality of legal outsourcing in a global environment.