Gas Industry Experts Gathering at WTG’s 6th Annual Gas Transport & Storage Forum
The 6th Annual Gas Transport & Storage Forum will hold on 28th – 29th January 2013 in Hotel Palace Berlin, Berlin, Germany. The forum will be attended by over 100 professionals who work in export, storage and distribution of natural gas in and around Europe.
Online PR News – 09-July-2012 – Berlin, Germany – The 6th Annual Gas Transport & Storage Forum 2013 is the conference and networking event for the leading gas industry executives to discuss current and future storage and transportation projects and the latest technologies and trends impacting European security of supply.
This year’s key themes of the forum include:
The GTS 2013 program covers the 3rd directive and its impact on the gas industry as well as the importance of infrastructure investment and development and the urgent need for more storage capacities in Europe.
Program highlights for the 2013 include:
• Ensuring Flexibility and Utilizing Full Value of Storage – An SSO’s View
• The 3rd Directive – Its Impact on Competition in European Gas Market
• Understanding the Commercial Opportunities on Balancing Regimes and Development of New Hubs
• Working Together to Shape the Future of the Gas Storage Market
• Utilising Collaborations to Ensure Successful Transportation of Gas Europe
• Determining the Outlook for Russia’s Foreign Policy
View the full program from http://gtsevent.com/programme/?set=day1
It’s in 6th year; GTS 2013 Forum will deliver unique mixture of key themes within storage, pipelines and strategic commercial, the most up to date technologies case studies regarding storage developments as well as key industry topics covered by key industry professionals.
For further information please visit http://www.gtsevent.com, email Richard.email@example.com or simply call +44 (0)207 2027690 or join our industry discussions on LinkedIn.
About World Trade Group:
WTG - helping the world do business since 1997.
Copyright 2015 Online PR Media | PO Box 5043 | La Quinta, CA 92248