XFlip announced the release of XFlip 1.5.0 -- a Flash page flipping tool that converts PDF documents to 3D dynamic e-publications for a feature-rich reading experience across every web-enabled device.
Online PR News – 13-July-2012 – shenzhen – ShenZhen, China, July. 12, 2012. XFlip, developer of software that converts PDF print copy into rich interactive digital publications, today announced the release of XFlip 1.5.0 -- a Flash page flipping tool that converts PDF documents to 3D dynamic e-publications for a feature-rich reading experience across every web-enabled device. That provides an effective way for companies and organizations to present offline documents online in a more attractive way.
In this technological era where technology is in great demand, digital publication is a revolution in the field of publication and media. Today more and more companies prefer using digital publishing or electronic publishing content on their sites because it is free of cost and most importantly it is eco-friendly. Moreover, online publishing is highly advantageous for online business as it proves the best medium for marketing. Besides these, you can get competent and swift details on any topic without any hassle.
"At XFlip, we are pleased to bring our technology to our widest audience yet, allowing iPad, iPhone, tablet owners to access the dynamic and interactive content easily," says Simon, product manager of XFlip. "Our utmost goal is to go beyond translating static print publications into static electronic publications by creating a better, more complete product, to view digital editions online and offline."
Key features of XFlip software
1. Convert PDF, videos, images and Flash into page flipping digital publications.
2. Digital contents generated are tablets, Apple and Android mobile devices ready.
3. Interactive rich media content supported, such as hyperlinks, Flash objects, videos (including YouTube videos), images, hotspot, audios and more.
4. Built-in SNS toolbar buttons to allow readers to share digital publications via email or multiple popular social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Digg and more sites).
5. Powerful customization functions to design the look and feel of the output flipping publications.
6. Online and offline publishing versions supported.
7. Search engine friendly digital contents.
8. Google analytics integrated.
To view more features, please go to http://www.xflip.com/digital-magazine-software.html
XFlip is a leading provider of digital publishing software solutions that transform your static PDF documents into page turning digital publications and enhance it with interactivity. Unlike traditional printed publications, you can create flipping page digital publications in just a few minutes and add rich media objects to them. To get more information, please go to http://www.xflip.com/.