Add, Modify & Delete Single or Multiple Charts in Worksheets: Saaspose.Cells New Release
Saaspose.Cells is a REST API for creating, manipulating & converting spreadsheets in web, desktop, mobile & cloud applications. It supports rows, columns, cells, text, data, images, hyperlinks, comments, formulas & other aspects of spreadsheet.
Online PR News – 08-August-2012 – Lane Cove, New South Wales – What’s new in this release?
The latest version of Saaspose.Cells allows developers to add charts in worksheets to give a graphical representation of your data. You can add single or multiple charts in your worksheets. These charts can be placed anywhere in the workbook, resized and you may choose to customize the charts settings. You can also delete charts from worksheets using Saaspose.Cells REST API. You can delete a single or multiple charts from the workbook. Saaspose.Cells is a platform independent REST API that can be used in any language, across any platform. You can add & delete charts in workbooks easily using the feature rich Saaspose.Cells REST API. We have SDK and REST examples for Saaspose.Cells REST API that help you utilize it for your applications in the cloud. Saaspose.Cells collaborates with other File Format APIs to enhance your experience of document manipulation in different file formats such as word processing, images, slides and PDF based file formats. Also, Saaspose.Cells integrates easily with other Saaspose APIs for working with BarCode, Email and OCR.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Saaspose.Cells documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Saaspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Add Chart in a Worksheet (Java REST): http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/cells/Add+Chart+in+a+Worksheet+%28Java+REST%29
- Add Chart in a Worksheet (.NET REST): http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/cells/Add+Chart+in+a+Worksheet+%28.NET+REST%29
Saaspose.Cells is a REST based API for processing spreadsheets in the cloud. It allows creating, manipulating and converting spreadsheets in your web, desktop, mobile and cloud applications. It supports rows, columns, cells, text, data, images, hyperlinks, comments, formulas & many other aspects of spreadsheet. It can be used with any language to incorporate the spreadsheet processing features in any type of business application. It is a platform independent API & can be used with any language.
More about Saaspose.Cells
- Homepage of Saaspose.Cells: http://saaspose.com/api/cells
- Download latest available Saaspose.Cells SDKs: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/cells/1.3+-+Saaspose.Cells+SDKs
- Online documentation of Saaspose.Cells: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/cells/Home
- Saaspose.Cells REST API Live Examples: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/cells/1.4+-+Saaspose.Cells+REST+Live+Examples
- Ask technical questions/queries from Saaspose Support Team: http://saaspose.com/support/contact-us
Copyright 2014 Online PR Media | PO Box 5043 | La Quinta, CA 92248