ManageWatch offers a free technology quote application on its new website to demonstrate how much it really costs to operate a company’s network. The new website and custom business application were developed by Dallas-based digital agency Insite Interactive.
Digital agency Insite Interactive developed a custom application for the ManageWatch website that provides a free technology quote so CIOs can estimate the cost savings associated with outsourcing IT services.
Online PR News – 13-September-2012 – Dallas, TX – Manage Watch and digital agency Insite Interactive launched a new website to help companies better understand the cost savings associated with outsourcing IT Services. ManageWatch, a business technology solutions consultancy provides proactive outsourced technology management services to companies of all sizes. The new site provides online visitors with dramatic improvements in navigation, uniformity, and appearance and features several easy to use assessment tools.
Insite Interactive enhanced the ManageWatch website to include:
• Improved navigation – Web pages work in intuitive and consistent ways, making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for and know where they are within the web site.
• Improved look and feel – New page layouts provide visitors with an improved user experience.
• Enhanced "network ROI calculator." Insite Interactive enhanced a custom business application to help make it easier for ManageWatch potential clients understand the true cost of technology ownership. The calculator computes how much it really costs to operate a company’s network and how a company’s system compares to industry best practice standards.
• A free technology quote tool for CFOs and CTOs to get an initial assessment of how they rank against industry standards and what they can save outsourcing IT services to ManageWatch.
• Better Search Results – Insite Interactive worked with ManageWatch to develop an AdWords strategy.
“Insite Interactive is a digital agency that is known for developing custom business applications and highly advanced websites that make it easy for clients to interact proactively online with their target customers.”
Insite Interactive also worked ManageWatch to solidify brand strategy and messaging which was used in website copy.
“As technology changes, we wanted to enhance our website, not just aesthetically, but also in functionality and content,” said Sean Teague, president of ManageWatch. “Since ManageWatch and Insite Interactive offer complementary services, they were a natural fit for this project. While ManageWatch excels at proactively solving IT problems so our clients can focus on their business and not technology, Insite Interactive is a digital agency that is known for developing custom business applications and highly advanced websites that make it easy for clients to interact proactively online with their target customers.”
“We love ManageWatch – we are each other’s client. We’ve been working with them to manage our internal IT services and this allows us to focus on growing our business and meeting the needs of our clients instead of fooling around with internal technology needs,” says Adrienne Cornelsen, founder, president and CEO of Insite Interactive.
Adrienne Cornelsen, President & CEO, Insite
# # #
ManageWatch is a premier information and business technology solutions partner that frees organizations from the burden of technology management through outsourcing. The company focuses on proactively solving IT issues before it becomes a problem which allows companies to focus on their business and not technology. Visit www.ManageWatch.com.
About Insite Interactive
Insite Interactive is a leading digital agency and technology development firm based in Dallas, Texas, that helps companies build strong brands through engaging digital strategies on technology platforms including web, mobile and digital signs. Since 1998, hundreds of companies have put Insite to the task of developing advanced websites, custom business applications, mobile apps and more to help make their businesses more efficient, productive and profitable. Insite employees are industry leading programmers and graphic designers as well as professional project managers and interactive strategists. Insite is a privately-held, woman-owned business. Visit www.insite.net.