Retro Expo Awards: Last call for entries
The deadline is fast approaching for entries to Retro Expo Awards. Whether you have an innovative product/service, delivered an inspiring retrofit project or see yourself as a retrofit pioneer, this week is your last chance to submit your entry to www.retroexpoawards.co.uk
Online PR News – 15-September-2012 – Birmingham, UK – The deadline is fast approaching for entries to the Retro Expo Awards. Whether you have an innovative product or service, have delivered an inspiring retrofit project or see yourself as a retrofit pioneer, this week is your last chance to submit your FREE entry to www.retroexpoawards.co.uk.
To date, some very promising entries have been received, but the search isnít over yet. There are 12 Award categories in total:
Section 1: Innovation and Products
1. Building Fabric Product Innovation of the Year
2. Building Services Product Innovation of the Year
3. Retrofit Innovation of the Year
Section 2: Projects
4. Domestic Retrofit Project of the Year
5. Community-driven Retrofit Project of the Year
6. Non-domestic Retrofit Project of the Year
7. Public Building Retrofit Project of the Year
8. Large-scale Retrofit Project of the Year
9. Retrofit Client of the Year
Section 3: People
10. Excellence in Retrofit Training Award
11. Outstanding Personal Achievement of the Year
12. The Retrofit Pioneer Award.
To enter visit www.retroexpoawards.co.uk and download an entry form or call 0208 469 1333. There are no costs to enter. The deadline for entries is Friday 21st September.
Winners will be announced at The Retro Expo Award ceremony taking place on 31st October 2012 at the NEC in Birmingham. Tickets and a table for this fantastic evening of celebration can be purchased from: www.retroexpoawards.co.uk/book