Brewer Dental Center Announces Six Month Smiles® System
Billings, MT – Six Month Smiles is an innovative replacement for traditional braces. The system is a conservative way to enhance your smile without the discomfort and self-conscious feeling that comes with metal braces.
Online PR News – 26-September-2012 –Dental patients can get the same results as with traditional braces, in only six months. The dental line includes the Chameleon™ wires that are tooth-colored, making them barely visible. The other product in the line is the Lucid-Lok™ brackets, which are clear and colorless, making them almost invisible. Using these dental treatments, patients can have straight teeth much faster than ever before.
What is the process of Six Month Smiles?
1. The first step to the system is having a dental consultation. During the consultation, your dentist will do an evaluation to determine whether or not you are a good candidate. He or she will also answer any questions you may have about the process and the procedure.
2. If it's determined that you are a good candidate, and you're ready to proceed, your dentist will take x-rays and dental impressions. After they are thoroughly analyzed, your dentist will create a customized plan for your dental treatment needs.
3. The clear wire and brackets are then fitted onto your visible teeth. They are adjusted for maximum comfort and support.
4. You'll return to the dental office about ever 4-5 weeks so that your wire and brackets can be adjusted.
5. After about six months of wear, your dentist will remove the wire and brackets. Your teeth will be straight, enhancing your smile.
6. In most cases, you'll be required to wear a removable retainer, or if you prefer, a bonded retainer will be placed on your teeth.
What are the Benefits of Six Month Smiles?
There are many benefits to the Six Month Smiles system. Here are just a few:
• Your teeth can be straightened, enhancing your smile in as little as six months.
• The Chameleon wires and Lucid-Lock clear brackets look much more natural than traditional braces.
• The procedure for applying the clear brackets and wires is faster and less uncomfortable than applying traditional braces.
• Six Month Smiles brackets and wires are lighter in weight and fit much more comfortably that traditional braces.
• In general, they're more affordable than veneers, aligner therapies an traditional braces.
The Six Month Smiles system is a short-term orthodontic treatment. The goals of the system is a bit less comprehensive than with many traditional orthodontic situations. Specifically, the aim of the Six Month Smiles system is correcting issues that relate to the dental patient's main complaints about their orthodontic issues. Oftentimes, these complaints involved spaced teeth, crooked teeth and/or crowded teeth. In many cases, all of these can be corrected easily with the system in just about six months. That's why the system is also referred to as short-term, chief complaint driven and cosmetically focused orthodontics.
What is Lucid-Lok?
Six Month Smiles Lucid-Lok® Brackets are clear (colorless) with a unique design. They allow your dentist to help you achieve orthodontic goals with short-term treatment. They are much more precise and efficient that traditional wire braces. Their off-sets, in-out dimensions and angulations are more specifically designed for cases that focus on the cosmetic aspects of dentistry. Because they are clear and translucent, they blend very well with the surrounding teeth.
Six Month Smiles Lucid-Lok® Wires have a shape memory technology. They are also tooth-colored, making them almost invisible. They provide the teeth with a consistent amount of force, with levels that align and straighten the teeth. They have a unique archform that provides just the right arch levels, minimizing the need for more invasive and painful dental procedures.
If you're interested in enhancing your smile with straight, perfectly aligned teeth, Six Month Smiles may be the treatment for you. Contact Brewer Dental Center to schedule a consultation for your six month treatment system today.