Houston-Based IT Consulting and Data Management Company’s Growth Leads to New Awards and Larger Leadership Team
Online PR News – 16-October-2012 –Though still a relatively new company, Houston-based IT services company StratITsphere is making waves in the technology industry. Because of their quality technology services, the company has recently seen major growth, and has been recognized for several prestigious industry awards for their work and progress.
“StratITsphere is a Houston-based IT company that provides security, consulting, and data center services to Fortune 500 and 1000 companies across the world.”
StratITsphere strives for excellent service to each company client. This dedication has led the company to several achievements in the technology industry, including a mention on the Nine Lives Media 2012 MSPmentor 200 list (North America Edition). The company was recently selected for the Houston Business Journal’s 2012 FastTech 50 award, which recognizes Houston-area companies that have seen considerable growth over the previous year. StratITsphere’s final ranking for this award will be revealed in November. Additionally, StratITsphere was named, for the second year in a row, to CRN’s 2012 Next-Gen 250 List, which recognizes the achievements of groundbreaking technology companies.
The company has completed an independent third-party SSAE16 Type II audit to demonstrate the operational effectiveness of its quality controls and operational practices. The Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE) No. 16 is an audit process that reports on the status of service organizations. StratITsphere’s SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type II report on Internal Controls was recently performed by accounting and management consulting firm Harrell & Widener, and covers the period from February 1, 2012 to July 30, 2012.
In addition to the company’s increased recognition and due to an increasing demand in IT solutions services, StratITsphere recently expanded their leadership to add several new members to their award-winning team of advising specialists.
• Stephen Webster was elevated to CEO and Chairman of the Board.
• President Sales and Strategy –
• Darin Cook joins StratITsphere as the former VP and GM of TW Telecom for Houston, TW Telecom’s largest market. He was responsible for growing TW Telecom’s telecom and data center business $50 million in annual sales. Darin brings over eight years of experience in the Houston market, where he has managed P&L and sales in the data center and telecom space. Darin’s focus on growing business thru consistently providing a positive customer experience is key to developing strategies for StratITsphere’s long term growth.
• VP Data Center Sales – Dennis Chatagnier is a sales veteran with over 18 years in the technology business, and 12 years of complex high technology sales experience with last four years spent in the data center market. Dennis has vast experience with developing collaborative strategies to enhance business efficiency. He uses his broad experience in technology and business processes to build the right approach for the customer’s capital investments, by creating architecture and policies around their enterprise objectives that allow them to grow at any pace with maximum profit. As a trusted advisor, Dennis has worked with Fortune 500 companies, C-level executives, and other high-level decision makers to reduce costs and develop proficient business practices through the use of best of breed technologies.
• VP of Technology – David Cherry brings over 15 years of broad technology experience to the team, filling the role previously held by Sean Curry. David has held management roles at Valerus, Litton Loan Servicing, and Houston Independent School District. He will help to lead the development of technology supporting our data center and cloud computing platforms.
• Data Center Operations Manager – Andy Powers has 20 years of experience running data centers and operations. He was most recently in charge of running all data centers for Litton Loan Servicing (a Goldman Sachs company). Andy is also a Certified Data Center Design professional.
To get in contact with the StratITsphere offices, contact their main offices, located at:
StratITsphere Alpha Data Center
1510 Prime West Parkway
Katy, TX 77449
StratITsphere is a Houston-based IT company that provides security, consulting, and data center services to Fortune 500 and 1000 companies across the world. The company’s main data center facility, Alpha, is a Tier IV design, which is the highest level of certification available for security. Customers have access to their systems and data at all times, and the facility even comes equipped with state-of-the art security systems that have the capability of being independently operated for up to 6 days. For more information on the company, or about any of their services, including data center solutions, cloud computing, or IT consulting, contact StratITsphere by calling 888-316-4191.