On Monday, November 5, 2012, from 7:00PM to 8:30PM PT, Chris Morris, ND and Tina Johnson, AHNC will be sharing a new paradigm in healing, wellness, and anti-aging. This free seminar will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, 14811 Kruse Oaks Drive, Lake Oswego, OR.
There really is a "Fountain of Youth"
Online PR News – 30-October-2012 –Something super special is about to happen in the Pacific NW. On Monday, November 5, 2012, from 7:00PM to 8:30PM PT, Chris Morris, ND and Tina Johnson, AHNC will be sharing a new paradigm in healing, wellness, and anti-aging. This free seminar will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, 14811 Kruse Oaks Drive, Lake Oswego, OR.Seminar attendees will learn how to naturally heal and repair themselves as though they were young again! Anyone who is not in perfect health (including family, neighbors and friends) please RSVP at 503-740-3067 or John@GetWellCapsule.com
This exciting FREE presentation will include:
• How to Activate and Reprogram Dormant Stem Cells
• How to Balance All Neurotransmitters
• How to Repair the Brain ~ Repair the Body
• How to Achieve Alternative Wellness and Anti-Aging Through Signal Molecules
This seminar is for anyone:
• Who has a chronic health problem
• Who has given up on ever feeling good again
• Who is "living" with mood swings
• Who wants to profoundly increase their base level of energy
• Who lies awake at night and can't get a good night's sleep, because of their poor health
• Who wants to turn back their biological clock and GENUINELY feel years younger than they do right now
• Who wants a more focused mind, like they had a decade or two ago -- A mind with amazing clarity and sharpness
• Who is struggling with their health, with ZERO hope in sight
For more information contact host John Scevola at 503-740-3067 John@GetWellCapsule.com or http://GetWellCapsule.com
Dr. Morris is a naturopathic physician, author, and business leader. In 1983 after a career as a professional athlete and business executive, he began practicing alternative medicine in order to better help man and currently consults and speaks internationally on natural healing and the bio-dynamics of life to help people achieve rejuvenation, health and well-being. "Without health, we will never reach our true potential."
Tina Johnson produced a television show called "Mind Body & Spirit: Creating Balance in Your Life," which educated people on alternative health. Over the course of 5 years, Tina produced, hosted and directed over 150 programs. In 2004, she hosted a live radio show in the Twin Cities called "Life Changing Conversations." Tina has been trained in subtle energy healing and is a medical intuitive. She works with leading edge anti-aging products and enjoys teaching & sharing lifestyle management practices with clients all over the country.