Burris Computer Forms® announces the addition of pharmacy labels to their product line. Specifically, they will carry one stock design and provide custom pharmacy labels to the industry.
LS-PHARM, the stock pharmacy label sheet from Burris Computer Forms.
Online PR News – 01-November-2012 – ROANOKE, VIRGINIA – The sheets with pharmacy labels provide pharmacies the ability to fill prescriptions with speed, accuracy, and patient information.
A custom pharmacy label sheet design can be created and sent to Burris Computer Forms for quoting. These custom label sheets can have:
• Multiple labels in multiple sizes: There can be as many or as few labels as needed. These labels can be different sizes
• Colored labels: A color can be added to some of the labels to make them stand out when affixed to the prescription bottle, customer file, patient chart, etc.
• Perforations: The sheet can be perforated so the label section of the form can be removed or a receipt with instructions can be detached and given to the patient
• Pre-Printing: The forms can be pre-printed with the pharmacy's company name, logo, colors, etc.
• Different Sheet Size: The pharmacy label sheets can be ordered on a variety of paper sizes, including: legal (8 ˝ ” x11”), letter (8 ˝ ” x14”), tabloid (11” x17”), A2, A3, A4, A5, etc.
Once a pharmacy, software company, health agency, or IT department designs its label sheet, they can contact Burris to get the custom label sheet quoted and made.
Using a label sheet with various pharmacy forms printed on the same sheet saves paper. It also saves time by printing only one sheet as opposed to multiple sheets. Having all the information on a single sheet can also speed filling prescriptions since there is only one sheet to handle for multiple labels and instructions instead of multiple sheets.
Learn more about the custom pharmacy label sheets by visiting Burris’ pharmacy label sheet product page. For more information call Diane Hollins at (800) 982-FORM (3676) or email email@example.com.
Headquartered in Roanoke, Virginia, Burris Computer Forms® was founded in 1992 and is privately owned. Burris produces blank printable postcard, greeting card, and note card products as well as shipping label sheets. Burris Computer Forms® is a registered trademark of Jerry Guzi & Company, Inc. Peel Out! Shipping Label Sheets™ are products of Burris Computer Forms®.