Energy Now announce new supporters and free conference entry for Telford event
Online PR News – 02-November-2012 – Telford,UK – Support continues to grow for the fourth annual Energy Now Expo, taking place on 13th & 14th February 2013 at the Telford International Centre Shropshire. Being staged in association with the NFU and the CLA and sponsored by NatWest, organisers have recently revealed that Anglia Farmers, Tennant Farmers Association (TFA), RASE and Woldmarsh Producers have also agreed to support the 2013 event.
Organisers are, for the first time, offering free conference entry to members of the NFU and the CLA, as well as members of the new supporting bodies, providing they pre-register.
“We are extremely pleased to be working with organisations of this standing and look forward to seeing many of their members at the 2013 show” said event organiser David Jacobmeyer.
“The Expo has shown tremendous growth over the past 4 years and with our supporters’ help, we hope it can truly establish itself as THE renewable energy event for the agricultural and rural communities”.
The new venue has provided organisers with the opportunity to expand the visitor attractions, including:
- An exhibition of over 160 product/service suppliers
- A multi-stream conference containing technical presentations, as well as expert panel debates on a variety of subjects, including wind, solar, biomass, biogas, hydropower, ground source heating, energy crops, finance and planning. The conference will be chaired by representatives from the REA, BHA, GSHPA and ADBA, as well as the NFU’s Chief Adviser on Renewable Energy and Climate Change, Dr Jonathan Scurlock, plus CLA deputy-president Mr Henry Robinson. Topics for discussion include commercial/residential RHI updates, farm-scale biogas options, alternative uses for renewable heat and how to store power generated.
- A low-emission vehicle zone, in which electric, hydrogen and other low-emission vehicles will be on show.
- An energy efficiency and management zone
- Outdoor exhibits and demonstrations
To book your place or to find out more information, see www.energynowexpo.co.uk or call 01293 854 405.
Energy Now magazine offers practical guidance on how renewable energy can help farmers reduce their bills, increase their income and reduce their carbon emissions.
The Expo this year will be held in the new venue of Telford International Centre. This exciting relocation will result in a much larger exhibition of over 170 renewable energy product and service suppliers, a multi streamed conference, an exhibitor presentation zone and live demonstrations.
Some of the other new attractions for 2013 include:
• A low-emission vehicle area, showcasing the latest in electric, hydrogen and hybrid vehicles.
• An energy efficiency zone in both the exhibition and the conference promoting and explaining the best practices in energy management.
• Outside exhibit zone and international pavilions.