The Brisbane business is passionate about cleaning thoroughly and efficiently in an environmentally friendly manner and ensures that all of their staff uphold its ideals.
Online PR News – 15-November-2012 –Brisbane cleaners Clean Response are helping their customers to adopt an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning. They believe that going green is as much about culture as it is about using the right chemicals and that’s why they are keen to educate people with a few easy-to-follow green cleaning tips when it comes to office cleaning.
“Offices are not very dirty places so they are ideal for indulging in a bit of green cleaning,” Marie Dean the owner of Clean Response explains.
The office cleaning Brisbane business is passionate about cleaning thoroughly and efficiently in an environmentally friendly manner and ensures that all of their staff uphold its ideals.
“Offices are not very dirty places so they are ideal for indulging in a bit of green cleaning”
Marie explains that there is no need to use miracle sprays and products, which often pollute the planet because they are so strong. Regularly cleaning and dusting all surfaces makes sure that no areas should become so dirty that they require intensive cleaning even in the busiest retail environments.
How Clean Response removes dirt the eco and responsible way?
At Clean Response, all the staff make sure that they always follow these green tips:
* Many types of dirt and soil can be removed with water, so use microfiber and cotton cloths and a little water to keep offices clean.
* When detergent is needed, only use the amount required to get the job done.
* Use biodegradable detergent where possible and only use stronger ones when necessary.
* Use a mild cleanser to remove grubby marks such as fingerprints.
* Maximise contact time when removing grease instead of using stronger products. The longer a detergent is left on the grease, the easier it will be to clean.
Looking for other ways to be clean and green?
Clean Response can help businesses to decrease their carbon footprint by assisting with recycling and waste disposal too.
* The cleaners can ensure waste is placed in the right recycling bins.
* They can also make sure all bin liners are biodegradable.
* Only bins that are used for food or dirty waste require bins, so don’t waste them in paper bins or allow them to get mixed up in recycling.
Clean Response are keen to make companies aware of the importance of green cleaning – and adopting their methods can help a business’s image too. Customers will be very impressed to know that a firm values the environment, so a business can benefit by publicising their green credentials on their website and in promotional materials.
To find out more tips about green cleaning or to obtain office cleaning quotes, contact Clean Response today on (07) 3891-1824
About Clean Response
Clean Response is a small company growing fast due to its policy of looking after both its customers and its cleaners. Operating in an industry notorious for exploiting workers, cleanresponse has found that high ethical standards and quality service delivery is paying off. ABN 97 639 193 282