RM4SCC, Pharmacode & SCC14 Barcode Recognition, Turkish Char Encoding
Aspose.BarCode is a Java based visual component for generation & recognition of 1D & 2D barcodes to support Java and web applications. It supports 29+ barcode symbologies like MSI, QR, OneCode, Australia Post, Aztec, Code128, Code11and EAN128 etc
Online PR News – 20-November-2012 – Lane Cove, NSW – What's New in this Release?
The new version of Aspose.BarCode for Java 5.0.0 has been released. We are pleased to announce that the new release by porting all the features from the current version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 5.0.0 has introduced some great new features, enhancements to existing features and resolutions to a number of reported issues. From now on, the .NET and Java versions of Aspose.BarCode will stay synchronized so that our Java users will not have to wait for feature that our .NET users already have. This release also includes support for new barcode symbologies like DatabarExpanded, DatabarOmniDirectional, DatabarTruncated, DatabarLimited, Pharmacode & SCC14. Below is the list of main new and improved features added in this release
• Recognition for RM4SCC
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Read Multiple Macropdf417 Barcode Images: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodejava/Read+Multiple+Macropdf417+Barcode+Images
- Better and Faster Image Processing for BarCode Recognition: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodejava/Better+and+Faster+Image+Processing+for+BarCode+Recognition
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for Java
Aspose.BarCode is a Java based visual component for generation & recognition of 1D & 2D barcodes to support Java, web applications and J2ME platform. It supports 29+ barcode symbologies like MSI, QR, OneCode, Australia Post, Aztec, Code128, Code11, EAN128, Codabar, Postnet, USPS and also supports image output in GIF, PNG, BMP & JPG formats. Other features include barcode size & color settings, rotation angle & caption. You can render barcodes to images, printers, HTTP servlet response & graphical objects too.
More about Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for Java: http://www.aspose.com/categories/java-components/aspose.barcode-for-java/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.BarCode for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.barcode-for-java/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for Java: http://www.aspose.com/demos/java-components/aspose.barcode/default.aspx
- Demos of Aspose.BarCode for Java: http://www.aspose.com/demos/java-components/aspose.report/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.BarCode for Java Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.barcode-product-family/193/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode for Java blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.barcode-product-family/default.aspx
Copyright 2014 Online PR Media | PO Box 5043 | La Quinta, CA 92248