Appliance Direct is the first company in Florida to install wall ovens for free.
Online PR News – 29-January-2013 –Built-in appliances such as wall ovens, built-in refrigerators and cooktops are the sign of a personal kitchen. They offer a much sleeker and refined look than the common range and side-by-side fridge and often appear in modern kitchens. Recently these types of appliances have gained popularity due to their capacity, added features and borderline commercial uses. Restaurants use them because they must be able to produce superior meals with speed and efficiency, and cooking enthusiasts prefer them for the same reasons as well as aesthetics.
“Appliance Direct is the only company in Central Florida to offer free replacement installations with their wall oven products. By eliminating the stress of installation, the process for replacing or remodeling with built-in appliances can be simple and easy.”
Many people who are interested in these types of appliances are turned away from them due to the price of installation. Appliance Direct is announcing Free replacement installation in Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Lake, Volusia and Brevard counties with any new purchase of a single or double wall oven. Their goal is to not only offer the best products at the best value, but to also eliminate the headache of finding and paying someone to Install your new kitchen addition.
There are many advantages to owning built-in appliances instead of freestanding, including:
• Customization. Pairing a gas cooktop with an electric wall oven will provide much more accurate and efficient food preparation. A typical range will either have a gas stovetop and gas oven, or an electric stovetop and electric oven.
• Creating a more visually seamless and integrated kitchen. Usually these products are stainless steel. However, some built-in appliances come in a panel-ready set up to match the outside of the appliance to cabinets. This is popular with refrigerators and dishwashers as it effectively hides them among the cabinets.
• Built-in appliances do not stick out awkwardly past cabinets and countertops.
• Ease of use. Wall ovens are particularly convenient as there is no need to stoop and bend over.
• Durability. Built-in appliances are a more permanent installation compared to freestanding. As such, they are built better to last longer than their freestanding counterparts. Not to say that nothing ever goes wrong with them, but they are generally much less prone to having malfunctions and problems. Some manufacturers also offer longer warranty periods with the purchase of their built-in appliances. For instance, KitchenAid offers a 2 year factory warranty standard with the purchase some of their built-in refrigerators.
Appliance Direct is the only company in Central Florida to offer free replacement installations with their wall oven products. By eliminating the stress of installation, the process for replacing or remodeling with built-in appliances can be simple and easy.
Appliance Direct is a factory direct appliance dealer. With the world’s large appliance showrooms featuring major brands “in the box” & “out of box”. If you didn’t buy direct, you paid too much!