“TIFF 2013” – Thailand’s grandest and most impressive furniture showcase of the year to come.
Online PR News – 10-March-2013 – Bangrak, Bangkok – “TIFF 2013” – Thailand’s grandest and most impressive furniture showcase of the year to come.
• An outstanding once-a-year display of exceptionally designed furniture items
• Furniture innovations creatively displayed under the theme “INSPIRE IN SIDE OUT”
• Show period: March 13-17, 2013, at Muang Thong Thani, Thailand
The Department of International Trade Promotion (DITP), the Ministry of Commerce, together with, the Thai Furniture Industry Club The Federation of Thai Industries (TFIC) and the Thai Furniture Industries Association (TFA) invite designers, architects, furniture entrepreneurs, procurement officers of real estate projects, hotels and resorts to mark their calendar not to miss the Thailand International Furniture Fair 2013. The TIFF 2013 event, to be held under the concept “INSPIRE IN SIDE OUT”, promises to be the grandest, most impressive of its kind ever staged in Thailand. The theme aims to signify Thailand’s furniture makers’ outstanding capabilities to inspire, as well as, to respond to the needs of international customers whether it be in terms of design, raw material selection or the production process.
The event will take place during March 13th-17th, 2013, on a grand venue of over 30,000 sq.m. at IMPACT Muang Thong Thani, and it is anticipated to welcome over 200 companies in 720 booths. During the first 3 days, March 13th-15th, the event will be open exclusively for local and international business people, while on the last 2 days, March 16th-17th, it will be open for public retailing.
Opening in conjunction with the Thailand International Furniture Fair 2013 are the Bangkok International Fashion Fair & the Bangkok International Leather Fair 2013 at Challenger Halls 1 -2
Check out our video on youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0lXYYeSquI
Be amazed by the outstanding capabilities of Thai furniture designers:
• T-Style in Thailand. This exhibition displays furniture and home decorative items designed based on advice and consultation from the world-famous Japanese designer Toshiyuki Kita. Held under the theme of ECO Design, every item on display features Thai-style traditions and craftsmanship including wickerwork and woodwork, plus a variety of locally sourced materials. All of the items are produced by Thai manufacturers and selected by Mr. Toshiyuki Kita himself.
• ‘Design Excellence Award’. This exhibition showcases award-winning creative design pieces by Thai designers which have previously won the prestigious ‘DEmark 2012’ Award. The contest is held with the belief that good design can significantly add value to products, which then translates into growth in sales and increased competitiveness. DEmark 2012, to be held under the concept “Unlimited Power of Design” – which underlines the power of the new generation in helping to care for the environment.
Contact Name: Ms Nisarat Suebsantiwongs
Company Name: Export Consultants Co Ltd
Street: 388 Sita Building, 6/f, Mahesak Road
Zip Code: 10500