RezVera is made from all-natural ingredients including Aloe Vera, Resveratrol and Digestive Enzymes
RezVera can be used to alleviate stomach bloating, flatulence, constipation and diarrhea amongst other conditions
Online PR News – 11-September-2013 –Millions of people worldwide who experience flatulence, an upset stomach, and constipation may be experiencing the first signs of a digestive ailment such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome, which is often treated by expensive medication or dietary changes. Thankfully, an all-natural supplement called RezVera not only helps soothe an upset digestive system, but does so for a fraction of the cost of other remedies.
Flatulence is a natural by-product of food digestion that occurs when gas builds up in the stomach and digestive system. The combination of certain foods -- beans, certain fruits and vegetables, and sugary soda pop -- and the body's inability to process them, can lead to problems like diarrhea, constipation, belching, and an upset stomach.
Key Ingredients to Combat Flatulence
“Most people have no idea what they are putting into their bodies when it comes to prescription medicine,” the spokesperson said. “We decided to take the mystery out of RezVera by making it with 100 percent all-natural ingredients."
Each dose of RezVera includes more than a dozen all natural ingredients, including:
• Derived from the plant of the same name, Aloe Vera is a powerful anti-inflammatory to counter-act many of the worst symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome, including flatulence and irregular bowel movements.
• Digestive Enzymes, which strengthens the body's own cache and help digest food more efficiently.
• Resveratrol, which is a key component in red wine and is found in grapes and berries. Research by Harvard Medical School hints it plays a role in slowing down cell aging in the body.
• Amylase, another enzyme whose key role is to break down and digest carbohydrates and increase saliva production.
• Papain is derived from the rich fruit of the Papaya tree and acts as an anti-inflammatory to help soothe an upset digestive system.
“Flatulence is something everyone experiences,” the spokesman said. “It can be embarrassing, but what is worse is when it is persistent and uncomfortable, which leads to other problems. We have heard from hundreds of people who said their lives were affected by stomach gas, but they got things under control after taking RezVera.”
What Customers Are Saying
Thousands of people have bought RezVera and use it regularly. Besides minimizing belching and flatulence, it has allowed customers to live more productive lives thanks to regular bowel movements and a healthier digestive system.
"I am not kidding when I say passing gas was a problem," David A. of Ferndale, Michigan said recently in a letter to the company. "It affected my career, it affected my family. It was not a good situation, but once RezVera entered the picture, things started to improve."
RezVera is made from all-natural ingredients and is designed to eliminate discomfort associated with flatulence, stomach pains, burping, and symptoms brought on by common digestive ailments. Customers who are not satisfied with the product may return the empty bottle within 30 days for a full refund. More information is available at the company website, http://rezvera.com.