RezVera is an all-natural dietary supplement that can help to relieve constipation and other symptoms of an upset digestive system
Aloe Vera, Resveratrol and Digestive Enzymes are RezVera's main ingredients
Online PR News – 24-September-2013 –According to government studies, 42 million Americans suffer the sometimes debilitating effects of constipation and related symptoms like flatulence, stomach gas, belching, and heart burn and acid reflux – with nearly 10 percent of those indicating they experience irregular bowel movements most or all of the time. Thankfully a new, all-natural supplement called RezVera acts as an effective remedy against a wide range of digestive ailments like Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Generally speaking, constipation is defined as when a person experiences three or fewer bowel movements a week and is characterized by runny or hard stools. What are typical symptoms associated with such an ailment? Other candidates include feces that is hard, dry, small, and difficult to pass; a sensation of a full bowel and an inability to relieve the bowels; and an upset stomach. Patients who suffer from constipation have also reported higher instances of burping, gastritis, and indigestion.
All-Natural Ingredients Make the Difference
Each dose of RezVera includes more than a dozen all natural ingredients, many of which are found in fruits, vegetables, and other food and beverages, including:
• Aloe Vera, formulated from the plant of the same name, is a known as an anti-inflammatory that defends against flatulence, diarrhea, heart burn, and other digestive ailments while promoting regular bowel movements.
• More than one dozen digestive enzymes to strengthen the body's own supply and aid in food digestion.
• Resveratrol, a common ingredient found in grapes, berries, and red wine. According to Harvard Medical School, it may help slow cell aging in the human body.
• Amylase, another enzyme whose key role is to foster saliva production in the mouth and break down and digest carbohydrates.
• Papain, which comes from the Papaya tree. It works as an anti-inflammatory to help soothe the digestive system.
Easy to digest because it comes in micro-coated tablets, RezVera can be taken once or twice a day with water, and acts quickly to diminish episodes of constipation and other digestive ailments within a few days. The product is without side effects, but as always, users who may suffer from allergies are encouraged to review the list of ingredients to make sure they are not ingesting something that could lead to a negative reaction.
RezVera has been used by hundreds of satisfied users who praise its fast-acting nature, including David A. of Detroit, Michigan who said, “I was stunned by how quickly this product works. Within a few days, I was having normal bowel movements again without any constipation whatsoever. It works.”
Keith F. of Farmington Hills, Michigan said, "Constipation has always been a problem, especially at work. But RezVera has been a big help."
RezVera is a dietary supplement designed for those suffering from constipation, stomach gas, IBS and related gastrointestinal ailments. It uses a proprietary blend of natural ingredients including more than a dozen digestive enzymes to help strengthen a weakened digestive system and to foster regular, stress-free bowel movements. For more details, visit http://rezvera.com.