Movavi Video Suite, the company’s advanced video editing package, which combines seven multimedia applications, was upgraded to version 12. The suite includes the recently updated Video Converter with ultra-fast lossless video conversion and other remarkable features.
Movavi Video Suite launcher's interface
Online PR News – 23-December-2013 –Novosibirsk, Russia - 23 December, 2013 - The popular and widely used Movavi Video Suite has just received its annual update. The seven-application package now includes an upgraded video and audio converter for superfast format change at the speed of straight copying, new mobile device presets, smart video resizing, new video editor interface, new fades and special effects, and a video splitter for fast manual trimming and segmenting of long video footage into smaller elements.
Video Suite 12’s seven tools are available through a single launcher that’s organized by the type of files users are working with and the task they are working on; Video, Audio, Photo, and Data tabs bring together links to specific tools like converter, splitter, online uploader, CD/DVD/Blu-ray burner, and other functions relevant to the task at hand.
Anna Dobrynina, Movavi’s product manager, believes Movavi Video Suite 12 is one of the best solutions for users looking for easy-to-use programs to manage their media library rather than complex professional software: “In Movavi Video Suite, users have everything they need to deal with digital video and music on a PC. The built-in video converter and media player solve the problem of unsupported file formats, the video editor and splitter help to create home movie masterpieces and enhance the quality of existing footage with just a few clicks using automatic filters. in addition, users get a screen capturing tool, a disc burner, an online sharing app –all designed for maximum ease of use.”
Faster Video Conversion
Available for most popular video formats – AVI, MP4, MKV, MOV, FLV, and M2TS - the video conversion tool enables users to change the formats of files in MPEG-4 and H.264 codecs while preserving other parameters and the quality of the original video. The technology also supports saving video for iPad 3, iPhone 4 and 5, Amazon Kindle Fire, and Google Nexus devices.
The new SuperSpeed conversion can also be used for fast cutting and trimming of video footage. Users simply move left- and right-border markers in the preview window to isolate segments they want to keep and choose from the conversion presets showing the SuperSpeed logo.
If one or more parameters of the original video need to be changed, the conversion is still significantly faster than in previous versions, thanks to the redesigned conversion engine and support for Intel and NVIDIA CUDA-based hardware acceleration.
Enhanced Video Editor
Movavi Video Suite’s editor now offers more opportunities to use special effects: users can easily ‘copy’ an effect from one clip into another, and choose from eleven new animated transitions: PageTurn, Sliding Doors, Push, and more. Video Editor also now supports PNG image files with a transparent background.
The new split tool can slice even large video files into multiple parts or extract a single scene in just a couple of seconds; re-encoding is no longer required, which makes the processing many times faster. The software supports all popular file types, including AVI, MOV, WMV, MP4, FLV, MKV, MPG, MTS, M2TS, TS, and TOD, and offers multiple options for changing the length of a video: a simple ‘split-into-two-parts’ button, left and right border slides for easy trimming, and more.
New Movavi Video Suite Features at a Glance:
* SuperSpeed conversion with no loss of quality: format change is now as fast as copying and pasting the file.
* New predefined presets for the latest mobile devices: iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPhone 5S / 5C, Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, Nokia Lumia, Amazon Kindle series, and more.
* Lower CPU usage enables users to continue working during the encoding process.
* Support for Intel HD Graphics hardware acceleration increases speeds by up to 3.5 times.
“In Movavi Video Suite, users have everything they need to deal with digital video and music on a PC. The built-in video converter and media player solve the problem of unsupported file formats, the video editor and splitter help to create home movie masterpieces and enhance the quality of existing footage with just a few clicks using automatic filters.”
* 11 new animated fades for joining videos or images: Page Turn, Roll, Sliding Doors, and more.
* New special effects: Twirl, FindEdges, Stripes.
* Support for PNG images with transparent backgrounds.
* New input formats: SWF, RM, and MXF, plus Apple InterMediate Codec encoded MOV files.
* Redesigned Split Movie application for fast splitting of video files without re-encoding.
* Trimming of videos, extracting individual video scenes.
* 11 language interfaces available.
Price and Availability
A 7-day free trial version can be downloaded from the official webpage at http://www.movavi.com/suite
A full personal license for Movavi Video Suite 12 can be purchased from the website for $59.95; owners of earlier versions are eligible for a 30% discount. Business licenses for commercial use start at $99.95.
Minimum System Requirements:
* Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8 with up-to-date patches/service packs installed
* Intel or AMD or compatible processors, 1 GHz
* Display resolution of 1024x768, 32-bit color
* 256 MB RAM for Windows XP, 512 MB for Vista, 1 GB for Windows 7 and Windows 8
* Minimum 250 MB free hard disk space for installation, 2 GB for ongoing operations
* VHS capture device is required for capturing analog video
* BD-R/RE drive is required for Blu-ray Disc authoring and playback
* Administrator permissions are required for installation
Movavi produces a wide range of multimedia programs to ensure users can get the most from their videos, music, and photos on any platform and any device. Along with over 20 standalone applications, Movavi produces a complete multimedia suite, which includes tools for video conversion, PC screen capturing, video editing and playback, online sharing and disc burning.
Since its establishment in 2004, Movavi has grown from a small startup run by just three enthusiasts, who produced and supported two products, to a global business with more than 60 employees and an expanding product range for PC and Mac sold in 150 countries. The company’s headquarters are in Novosibirsk, Russia, with regional offices in Moscow, Russia, and St Louis, Missouri, USA.