New Chocolate Club delivers a year-round gift of artfully, handcrafted morsels
KOHLER Original Recipe Chocolates
Online PR News – 04-February-2014 –KOHLER Original Recipe Chocolates announced today the launch of their highly anticipated Chocolate Club. Members will receive a different box of KOHLER Original Recipe Chocolates each month from the variety of lines it produces. From the signature Original Buttery Terrapin to seasonal specialties, Chocolate Bars and sought after trail mix, members will delight in each month’s shipment.
Membership to this delectable club is available on www.KohlerChocolates.com and begins February 2014 with the shipment of the seasonal Dark Chocolate Hearts, available only around Valentine’s Day. The dark chocolate shell is wrapped around richly blended ganache, flavored with raspberry, champagne and cognac.
“We are delighted to launch the Chocolate Club,” said Scott Silvestri, General Manager of KOHLER Original Recipe Chocolates.”
“We are delighted to launch the Chocolate Club,” said Scott Silvestri, General Manager of KOHLER Original Recipe Chocolates. “It’s something our loyal fans have asked about for some time and we’re eager to roll it out. It gives people a great opportunity to provide a gift that keeps on giving throughout the year and share with them these beautiful little pieces of edible artwork.”
Membership is available in 3-month ($80), 6-month ($150) and 12-month ($275) options. Shipments are sent each month, packaged with consideration for weather, so anyone in the continental U.S. will be assured their KOHLER Original Recipe Chocolates arrive intact and ready to enjoy.
The lauded line of KOHLER Original Recipe Chocolates includes but is not limited to:
• Original Buttery Terrapins, Kohler Co’s version of the turtle. Expertly crafted, these turtles are set apart from the ordinary offering the perfect blend of chocolate, salted pecans and smoky, burnt caramel. Also available in Blackstrap, Java and Cranberry.
• Perfect as sparkling gems, Rare Facets are artfully-created to capture the complexity and beauty of 63% dark chocolate paired with flavors such as Pineapple, Sour Cherry, Cranberry-Raspberry, Blueberry, Mandarin Ginger and Pomegranate.
• The Garden Ganache is the faultless chocolate for that person who truly appreciates a beautiful piece of art. Inspired by garden varietals, the colors of these hand-painted milk chocolates hint at their unique flavors – each elegant, artistic and delicious. The Garden Ganache top-selling flavors include: Raspberry, Crème Fraiche, Hazelnut Coffee and Macadamia Nut.
• The Platinum, a beautifully-crafted piece of edible artwork that contains one layer of homemade brown sugar caramel and a second layer of salted pecan praline, all wrapped in a 63 percent dark chocolate shell that is delicately air-brushed a brilliant platinum color.
• An experience for all the senses, the newly launched KOHLER Original Recipe Chocolate Bars are available in Milk and Dark Chocolate, Hazelnut Crunch, Mint, Peanut Butter and Cherry Almond.
KOHLER Original Recipe Chocolate signature lines are available year-round at the Craverie Chocolatier Café and online at www.KohlerChocolates.com. The Craverie Chocolatier Café is one of 12 dining establishments throughout the Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five-Diamond, The American Club resort, located in Kohler, Wisconsin. The resort boasts four Championship golf courses at Whistling Straits and Blackwolf Run and a Forbes Five-Star Kohler Waters Spa. Stay up to date on resort happenings on Facebook, facebook.com/americanclub and on Twitter, www.twitter.com/theamericanclub. Follow KOHLER Original Recipe Chocolates at facebook.com/kohlerchocolates.
About Kohler Co. Hospitality & Real Estate Group
The Kohler Co. Hospitality & Real Estate profile includes The American Club, boasting the first and only Forbes Five-Star hotel property in Wisconsin, and world-renowned championship golf courses Whistling Straits and Blackwolf Run. Acquired in 2004, its sister property, The Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa in the birthplace of golf, St Andrews, Scotland, is a AA Five Red Star property and recognized as one of the most luxurious resorts in the world. The Hotel stands astride the 17th hole of the Old Course and the North Sea. Just behind the 18th hole, Kohler Co. is renovating what will be known as Hamilton Grand, 26 of the world’s most extraordinary apartments.
About The American Club resort
The American Club resort, a 2014 Forbes Five-Star Recipient and the Midwest’s only AAA Five-Diamond resort-hotel was named #3 Golf Resort in North America, by Golf Digest Magazine. The resort is one of only 44 hotels in North America with both the Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five-Diamond distinction. Kohler Waters Spa in Kohler, Wisconsin is the first and only Forbes Five-Star spa in Wisconsin and one of 41 spas worldwide to hold this distinction. The resort features 12 dining establishments from the Forbes Four-Star Immigrant Restaurant to traditional pub fare at Horse & Plow and rustic Italian at Cucina. The resort is located in the Village of Kohler, Wisconsin, one hour north of Milwaukee and two and a half hours north of Chicago.