Beverly Wilshire Group, Inc. is pleased to announce the appointment as an Investment Banker to K1 Britannia for the financing of its corporate launch expected in the 4th quarter of 2014.
Online PR News – 12-March-2014 – Los Angeles, CA 90067 – Beverly Wilshire Group, Inc. is pleased to announce the appointment as an Investment Banker to K1 Britannia for the financing of its corporate launch expected in the 4th quarter of 2014.
● Britannia was the famous royal cutter yacht built in 1893 for King Edward VII. Known as an accomplished racing yacht, the Britannia served her majesty and later King George V for 40 years, racing in over 635 competitions and winning 231 firsts out of a total of 350 prizes
● In 1936 King George V ordered that on his death Britannia should follow him to the grave, so on the 10th of July 1936 she was scuttled off the Isle of Wight
● With the Queen’s blessing, Mr. Coates, a shipbuilder, undertook a project to build a replica of the Britannia using some of its original pieces. Unfortunately, financial distress caused a standstill until it was purchased in late 2011 by K1 Britannia
● Britannia Trust is a UK-based charitable trust formed to complete Britannia’s rebuild so that she can be used for charitable projects
–The Britannia’s deck can comfortably hosts up to 250 people, creating a floating venue for gala events, fundraisers, and charitable activities around the world
–Britannia Trust expects to gift the use of the vessel to a minimum of 75 charity parties a year across numerous cities around the world
● To complete Britannia’s build, Britannia Trust is seeking approximately £6 million, largely from corporate sponsors
–Britannia Trust will partner with at least six corporate sponsors, each being the sole representative in their category
–Each corporate sponsor will be required to commit to starting with £1 million upfront to cover the cost of the build and £250,000 a year with a 5, 7, or 10 year commitment to cover annual running expenses
● The Britannia Trust team looks forward to discussing interest in restoring a legendary ship while helping charities throughout the world
The Royal Sailing Yacht, Britannia, will sail once again - this time waving its flag for global charity. Beverly Wilshire Group, Inc.'s CEO, Leo Sarabia remarked "it's a wonderful addition to our existing portfolio of companies and we are proud to continue in our legacy of capital fundraising as well as our philanthropic pursuits."
About Beverly Wilshire Group Inc.
Beverly Wilshire Group Inc. Is a full service investment advisory firm that has access to hundreds of investment banks as well as hedge funds while serving the needs of both private and public companies worldwide, as well as individual and institutional investors.