Unique literary opportunity for individuals who want to share their stories of spiritual triumph on a global level
Online PR News – 17-July-2014 – New York, NY – (eMediaCampaigns!) Tranquil Moments, LLC is accepting professional and novice essay submissions for the anthology, Crazy Faith, its publicist announced today. Finalists will be announced in August, 2014. Tranquil Moments, LLC is awarding the finalists with publication of their essay in the December, 2014 edition of the book, Crazy Faith.
The project has been described as a unique literary opportunity for individuals who want to share their stories of spiritual triumph on a global level.
"2014 is The year of Crazy Faith. Anyone who has a story or testimony of faith and is willing to share it with the world should consider sharing it in the Crazy Faith Anthology," stated Nicole Bradley, spokesperson for Tranquil Moments Publishing. "Maybe you've accomplished something against all odds... Maybe your back was against the wall but you kept believing in it despite what it looked like... That's Crazy Faith. Share your testimony. Somebody needs to know that they can make it despite their current situation or circumstances," she concluded.
Guidelines for Story Submissions:
- Stories must be motivational or inspirational in nature
- Stories should revolve around the title of the book
- Stories should be 1500 - 3,000 words
- Writer must be the original author
- Writer should submit their name as they prefer published
- Contributing authors will establish a Crazy Faith website and work in conjunction publisher
- Publisher accepts up to 2 stories per writer
- Publisher does not pay for stories but provides exposure through the book and media
- All stories will be reviewed, however, submission does not guarantee publication
- A cover page should include writer's name, address, email, and telephone number.
- Stories must be submitted in a WORD document in Times, New Roman, 12 point font
Writers are asked to email their story to firstname.lastname@example.org and use 'Crazy Faith Story Submission' in the email's subject line. No stories will be accepted after the August 15, 2014 deadline.
ABOUT FRAN BRIGGS
Fran Briggs is an award-winning writer, professional journalist, publicist, and the Director of Operations of eMediaCampaigns! - a dynamically different, international, news distribution and public relations firm. Her work has been featured on CNN, FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS, Oprah, ABC's, The View, Black Enterprise, Entrepreneur Magazine, and more. She catches the attention of inundated consumers, editors, news directors, and reporters. Her clients include professional athletes, Olympic Champions, speakers, recording artists, authors, children, Mothers of five, writers, entrepreneurs, and more. She shows people how to use the media and social networking to establish their credibility, enhance their reputation, position themselves as experts, sell more products and services, promote their initiative or event, and establish themselves as 'The peoples choice'.