80 Percent Of Americans Took Pictures With The Phone While In Bathroom, Says GossipNess.com

80 percent of Americans have taken at least one picture with their phone while they were in the bathroom, according to a survey conducted by GossipNess.com

Online PR News – 22-July-2014 – New York – 80 percent of Americans have taken at least one picture with their phone while they were in the bathroom, and 4% of them admitted taking photos even while on the toilet.

The data are resulting from a survey conducted by GossipNess.com between July 12 and 16, 2014.

80 percent of Americans have taken at least one picture with their phone while they were in the bathroom, and 4% of them admitted taking photos even while on the toilet.

The survey polled a national sample of 2,364 people and has a margin of error for the entire sample of plus or minus two percentage point.

The GossipNess survey also shows that over 50% of respondents have published their photos on social sites.

BlackBerry users are the most likely to take pictures with their mobile phone in the bathroom, with 36 percent, followed by 34 percent of Android users and 26 percent of iPhone users.

Of those who took pictures with their phone in the bathroom, 36% are from California, followed by Texas with 31% and New York with 27%.

90% of them took selfies, while the remaining 10% took photos of the toilet, the mirror or the bathtub.

When they are not taking pictures they use their phone for texting, tweeting or making phone calls.

About [GossipNess.com]
GossipNess.com is a social news website and entertainment company. Gossipness brings you the sexiest celebrity gossip, the hottest pictures, and the latest news and rumors

Visit Our Site
 
Bookmarkse-mailGoogledel.icio.usStumbleUponSlashdotFurlDiggTechnoratiYahooMyWebBlinkListSpurlRawSugarWists
Copyright 2014 Online PR Media | PO Box 5043 | La Quinta, CA 92248