Allen Communication recognized with five awards for innovations in media and instructional design.
Online PR News – 11-August-2014 – SALT LAKE CITY – Allen Communication has been recognized with five Aurora Awards for groundbreaking approaches in visual graphics and instructional design. The awards acknowledge media creators worldwide who captivate audiences with creativity, message effectiveness, and technical excellence. The winning entries include three “Gold” and two “Platinum Best of Show” awards, the highest honor awarded to only the top 10% of entrants. Impressively, the projects represent a wide range of clients, industries, and delivery methods including higher education, technology, healthcare, and association training. Allen is achieving this unique level of success as part of its mission to align agency-quality branding with the best instructional technologies and design.
The winning solutions include a range of innovations that surpass past limitations on learning and development projects:
“Smart integration of instructional strategies and strong media is becoming a vital differentiator for brands in the market that want to build loyal employees and customers.”
• For a technology corporation developed interactive infographics designed with the best technology to help learners measure personal impact within the organization
• For a management training company created fast-paced “movie-trailer” videos to evoke emotion and connect a diverse audience with messaging
• For a higher education organization developed an effective blend of motion-graphics and still images to engage adult-learners
• For a healthcare organization designed bite-sized video segments to connect with today’s learners quickly and deliver valuable information at their point of need
• For a professional association built branded education portals to house sharable media, activities, and serve learners the right content based on their role and experience
Allen delivers learning experiences that combine incredible branding, design, and modern technologies as a standard part of their services. Unlike most instructional design firms, Allen connects a company’s brand and customer narratives to help drive deigns that resonate with audiences and achieve desired outcomes.
"We are excited to win best of show and gold awards for projects like these that build customer loyalty and teach concepts through media," said Ron Zamir, Allen CEO. "Smart integration of instructional strategies and strong media is becoming a vital differentiator for brands in the market that want to build loyal employees and customers."
Contact Allen to learn more about design innovations or see world-class media examples.
About Allen Communication www.allencomm.com
Allen offers award-winning expertise in education and instructional design. We provide innovative educational strategies focused on improving human and business performance.