Maru Jewelry Designs will have New Moon Necklace in press bags at GBK's 2014 Primetime Emmys Celebrity Gift Lounge, in association with The Artisan Group®.
Online PR News – 21-August-2014 – Phoenix, Arizona – Maru Jewelry Designs (http://www.marujewelrydesigns.etsy.com) will participate in GBK’s 2014 Primetime Emmys Celebrity Gift Lounge, in association with The Artisan Group®, where a Sterling Silver and Lapis New Moon Necklace will be debuted to members of the press. The gift lounge takes place August 22-23 at an exclusive location in Beverly Hills, California.*
The gifted necklace ($34.00 at marujewelrydesigns.etsy.com) features a large reversible silver disc pendant with an antiqued daisy floral design on one side and delicate floating leaves on the opposite side. The dark blue lapis center stone bead moves freely inside the polished silver disc frame to provide a beautiful eclipsed design. The reversible antique silver pendant measures approximately 1.25 inches in diameter. The necklace is 18 inches long and has a lobster clasp closure and leaf charm.
“The New Moon Necklace is the latest addition to my Harvest Moon Collection, which celebrates all things celestial,” noted Maru DeJesus, designer/founder at Maru Jewelry Designs. “This enchanting gemstone design was inspired by the knowledge that the new moon is normally not seen unless it is eclipsed. It rises when the sun rises, crosses the sky with the sun during the day and then sets when the sun sets.”
In other Maru Jewelry news:
• Maru Jewelry Designs’ Crescent Moon Necklace was selected for inclusion in an exclusive The Artisan Group collaborative gift bag presented to magazine, newspaper and online editors, top bloggers and TV, radio and online producers attending the by invitation All-Press Gifting in New York City on June 18, 2014.
• The company’s keepsake Emerald Pea Pod Earrings were recently gifted to Sherri Saum of “The Fosters” in celebration of the birth of her twin boys.
• Maru has been an active participant in The Artisan Group’s popular celebrity stylist gifting initiative and currently has several pieces under consideration for use, including:
- A Lock Me Away Gemstone Necklace at “Cedar Cove.” Lock Me Away features a hand-stamped 1.5 inch long key charm pendant, wire wrapped with genuine pearls accented with a turquoise nugget, coral branch and amethyst.
- A Circle of Hope Necklace at “Days of Our Lives.” This necklace is beautifully appointed with AB crystal elements crafted in antique silver and gunmetal.
- A Crescent Moon Gold Necklace at “The Originals.” Crescent Moon is handcrafted with genuine garnets, coin pearl and chalcedony and has antique rose accents.
- A pair of Light Sapphire Herringbone Weave Earrings at “The Bold and the Beautiful.” These shimmering earrings are handcrafted with assorted blue crystals, accented with 14 gold filled ear wires.
Maru is a former licensed cosmetologist and beauty consultant who began designing and creating jewelry to gift to her customers. With the support of her husband Carlos, she founded Maru Jewelry Designs in 2003, in response to the increasing popularity and demand for her creations. The brand showcases wire wrapped, hand stamped keepsake jewelry, all handcrafted by Maru and dedicated to helping women feel beautiful, valuable and special.
To learn more about Maru Jewelry Designs, contact Maru DeJesus using the Contact the Author button. Become a fan on Facebook (FB.com/MaruJewelryDesigns) and follow the company on Twitter (@MaruJewelry).
For press inquiries regarding The Artisan Group, visit theartisangroup.org.
*This event is not affiliated with the Primetime Emmy show; Maru Jewelry Designs is not in any way affiliated with the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences.
ABOUT MARU JEWELRY DESIGNS
Maru Jewelry Designs (http://www.marujewelrydesigns.etsy.com) is the home for the handcrafted jewelry creations of Maru DeJesus. Maru designs out of her Phoenix, Arizona jewelry studio, surrounded and inspired by the beauty of the Sonoran Desert.