Washing Machine Cleaner, Smelly Washer, Eradicates Mold Caused By Severe Water Damage

Smelly Washer, a green product that can eliminate washing machine smell, can eradicate mold caused by water damage in the home, too. This natural product eliminates mold and allergens that may be breeding in water damaged areas.

Online PR News – 07-May-2009 – – MINNEAPOLIS, MN – Mold can be a vast and expensive problem after a home suffers severe water damage. Smelly Washer is an all-natural odor, fungus and mildew remover that can save time, money and reduce suffering from health problems related to mold.

There is a growing amount of mold now present in homes and in washing machines. To combat this problem, Smelly Washer specially designed a non-toxic, biodegradable formula to effectively eliminate molds and allergens that may be breading in these areas. This all-natural washing machine cleaner is guaranteed to remove odor and mildew all around the home.

A teaspoon of Smelly Washer can be mixed in a spray bottle and sprayed liberally on areas affected by water damage. Allowing the product to soak on the damaged areas will kill and remove all mold caused by flooding or other water damage. It is simple to use and free from any scents or dyes.

Mold and allergens can cause serious health problems and Smelly Washer can help eradicate these issues both in the home after water damage and on clothing after going through the washing machine.

“Water damage can be an extensive problem for homeowners. Smelly Washer can effectively remove both the odor and the underlying cause of the mold with a simple cap full,” stated Paul Flynn of Smelly Washer.

A functional product to keep in the home for use in washing machines and on water damaged areas, Smelly Washer effectively removes the washing machine smell on clothing by eliminating the fungus and mold that creates the smell, thus eliminating allergens. By removing the harmful fungus and mold, Smelly Washer eliminates the embarrassment of stinky washing machine smells on clothes, towels and linens. Additionally, the all-natural, non-toxic, biodegradable product is not only safe for the home and for people but it is also safe for the environment.

"Water damage can cause serious side effects related to mold and fungus if not properly cared for. Smelly Washer can eliminate all the issues associated with water damage with a safe, easy to use, affordable product. More importantly, because it is a totally green, natural solution, consumers can have peace of mind knowing their home and their washing machine is fresh and clean," concluded Flynn.

About Smelly Washer:
Smelly Washer is an all-natural odor, fungus and mildew remover specifically designed to remove the smell in washing machines. It is a non-toxic, biodegradable formula that can effectively eliminate molds and allergens in both the washing machine and around the home.

Visit Our Site
Contact Information
Scott A. Androff
6404 Washburn Ave., Ste A
Minneapolis MN, 55423


Share and Connect