Onshore Oil and Gas in Ecuador - Production, Drilling and Expenditure (Databook)

Bharatbook.com announces the inclusion of a new report "Onshore Oil and Gas in Ecuador - Production, Drilling and Expenditure (Databook)" to their huge collection of market research reports. The report looks at onshore oil and gas activities in Ecuador. The report details the main upstream indicators of activity from drilling activity, expenditure through to production.

Online PR News – 30-April-2011 – – Bharatbook.com announces the inclusion of a new report "Onshore Oil and Gas in Ecuador - Production, Drilling and Expenditure (Databook)" to their huge collection of market research reports. The report looks at onshore oil and gas activities in Ecuador. The report details the main upstream indicators of activity from drilling activity, expenditure through to production. Our data goes back to 2000 for most categories and forward to 2030 for production. It gives analysts and investors a concise guide to this important industry.

Features and benefits

* Identify the onshore activity in the oil and gas industry by analyzing drilling activity and production from 2010 onwards.
* Develop investment strategies through a review of key suppliers of upstream supplies and services

Highlights

Onshore oil and gas production in Ecuador grew at a CAGR of 1.9% over the 2000-09 period. The production is expected to grow at a CAGR of 0.2% over the 2009-30 period.
Onshore Operational Expenditure (Opex) accounted for a 58.3% share of the total onshore expenditure in 2009 in Ecuador, while Capital Expenditure (Capex) accounted for the remaining 41.7% share.

Your key questions answered

* How much expenditure will be incurred both as operational and capital expenditure?
* How are oil and gas production trends evolving from 2000 to 2030?
* How will be trends in drilling activity?

Table of Contents:

INTRODUCTION
Summary
Market definition
Oil
Natural gas liquids
Heavy crude oil
Light crude oil
Gas
Onshore and onshore production
Cumulative production
Reserves
1P Reserves
2P Reserves
3P Reserves
Wells drilled
Onshore and onshore wells drilled
Development wells drilled
Exploration wells
Appraisal wells
Exploratory wells
Onshore capital and operational expenditure (capex and opex)
Units
ECUADOR ONSHORE OIL AND GAS PRODUCTION OVERVIEW
Onshore production to 2030
Onshore cumulative production to 2030
Onshore 2P reserves to 2030
Onshore 3P reserves to 2030
ECUADOR ONSHORE PRODUCTION WELLS
Total production wells (oil & gas) overview
Onshore production wells (oil & gas)
ECUADOR ONSHORE DRILLING
Onshore drilling of wells to 2015
Onshore well drilling split by exploratory and development to 2015
Onshore exploratory well drilling to 2015
Onshore exploratory well drilling in Ecuador, split by exploration and appraisal to 2015
Onshore development well drilling to 2015
ECUADOR ONSHORE EXPENDITURE
Capex and Opex to 2015
APPENDIX
Research methodology
Global oil & gas analyzer overview
Overview of reserves
Overview of drilling activity
How producing wells are forecast
Producing wells
Types of producing wells forecast
Overview of production data
Overview of production decline rates
Production decline rates by field type
Overview of onshore Capex & Opex data
Overview of drilling expenditure

For more information kindly visit: http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=191693&rt=Onshore-Oil-and-Gas-in-Ecuador-Production-Drilling-and-Expenditure-Databook.html

Related Reports:

Onshore Oil and Gas in Bolivia - Production, Drilling and Expenditure (Databook)
http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=191686&rt=Onshore-Oil-and-Gas-in-Bolivia-Production-Drilling-and-Expenditure-Databook.html

Onshore Oil and Gas in Azerbaijan - Production, Drilling and Expenditure (Databook)
http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=191680&rt=Onshore-Oil-and-Gas-in-Azerbaijan-Production-Drilling-and-Expenditure-Databook.html

Or

Contact us at :

Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Email: info@bharatbook.com
Website: www.bharatbook.com
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook
Please visit our blog at http://bharatresearch.wordpress.com

Bookmarkse-mailGoogledel.icio.usStumbleUponSlashdotFurlDiggTechnoratiYahooMyWebBlinkListSpurlRawSugarWists
 
 
Contact Information
Raju Pillai
Bharat Book Bureau
207, Hermes Atrium, Sector 11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai
Navi Mumbai Maharashtra, 400614

02227578-668