SunTrust Banks, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information.
Online PR News – 11-January-2010 – – SunTrust Banks, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. SunTrust Banks, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
SunTrust Banks (SunTrust or ‘the group’) is a financial holding company, which offers a range of financial services such as banking, trust, investment services, mortgage banking, insurance, asset management, and brokerage through its subsidiaries. SunTrust primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and employs 29,333 people. The group recorded revenues of $9,093.1 million in the financial year ended December 2008 (FY2008), an increase of 11.6% over 2007. The operating profit of the group was $728.5 million in FY2008, a decrease of 67.6% over 2007. The net profit was $746.9 million in FY2008, a decrease of 53.4% over 2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on SunTrust Banks, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting SunTrust Banks, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of SunTrust Banks, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on SunTrust Banks, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from SunTrust Banks, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, Please visit :