GlacialLight will be showcasing their LED driver modules, and invites all to visit their booth (#O61) at Expolux 2012 in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Online PR News – 19-April-2012 – Taipei, Taiwan – GlacialLight, a sub-division of the experienced technology manufacturer GlacialTech Inc., extends an invitation to all business and media partners around the world to attend their display (Booth #O61) at Expolux 2012, to be held at the Expo Center Norte Ė Brancoe Verde (White and Green Pavilion) from April 24 to 28, 2012.
Event: Expolux 2012
Venue: Expo Center Norte Ė Brancoe Verde (White and Green Pavilion)
Exhibition Date: April 24 to 28, 2012
GlacialLight Booth #: O61
GlacialLight will be showcasing their wide range of LED driver modules from drivers for general usage to PFC drivers and PFC drivers for Triac dimming applications as well as DC to DC solutions.
GlacialLight will also be featuring their newly released LED flood light series using Philips Lumileds LED chips, Arcturus GL-Baylight series, Pollux series LED panel lights, and Capella series down lights. GlacialLight will also be displaying a number of other LED lighting solutions including: LEDs with dimming functionality, high bay lights, lamp lights, LED tubes, light bar display lights solutions.
Expolux 2012 will be an ideal venue to meet, and do face-to-face business, with the leaders of GlacialTech/GlacialLight (Booth #: O61) and procure the latest in LED products.
Excellent LED lighting products you can trust
Design of LED lighting products is based on three core technologies including electrical design (LED drivers), mechanical design (cooling devices), and optical design (lamp holders), respectively performed by GlacialPower, GlacialTech, and GlacialLight in the GlacialTech family. With the three core technologies in hand, GlacialTech has integrated all the resources required for exceptional designs and manufactures excellent LED lighting products you can trust.
Advantages and benefits of LED lighting compared to traditional lighting
- Directional lighting: ideal for flashlights/torches and spotlights
- No warm-up time in cold environments: LEDs donít require warm-up time like conventional CFLs
- No harmful radiation and no hazardous metals: LEDs donít emit harmful radiation such as Ultraviolet or Infrared emitting halogen lamps and donít contain hazardous metals such as mercury contained in mercury lamps
- Extremely long lifetimes free users from frequent bulb replacement
- Extremely small carbon footprints: an environmentally-friendly technology