New Price For Exclusive Mill Green Lifestyle

Stewart Milne Homes is offering more homebuyers the chance to enjoy the good life at Mill Green with the three-bed Middleham townhouse now available at a brand new price of £274,950.

Online PR News – 26-June-2009 – – Set over three floors, the property offers spacious interiors and flexible layout, ideal for the modern family. The ground floor boasts of a luxurious open-plan kitchen and dining room with large French doors leading onto a private back garden. The high specification custom design kitchen is finished with ceramic tiling, stainless steel oven, hob and hood, and the latest in modern appliances, creating a seamless combination of convenience and style.

The two upper floors present a bright, spacious living room with views over the garden, a large master bedroom with en-suite facilities, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Two of the bedrooms also have the added feature of built in, sliding mirror wardrobes.

In a truly unrivalled location, offering the very best of both worlds, Mill Green comprises an exclusive collection of three, four and five-bed homes immersed in natural beauty, with quick and easy access to the City.

Nestled in the heart of the picturesque River Goyt Valley buyers can enjoy their very own escape to serenity with stunning countryside surroundings, quiet cobbled lanes and the local village life of Strines. With a direct train link from Manchesterís city centre, buyers can be transported to this whole new world in just over 30 minutes.

The newly priced Middleham is currently available with Stewart Milne Homesí deferred payment plan. Buyer need only pay 75 percent of the property price, but will own 100 percent from the day they move in, removing the need for a large deposit and reducing the mortgage amount required. Not only is a 75 percent mortgage easier to obtain, but the reduced loan to value means buyers will benefit from significantly lower interest rates and more affordable monthly repayments. The remaining 25 per cent is repaid in relation to the propertyís value after up to 10 years or when the property is sold.

For further details, terms and conditions contact the showhome and marketing suite open Saturday to Monday, 10am until 5.30pm, on 01663 763 306. Alternatively, visit http://www.stewartmilnehomes.com

Bookmarkse-mailGoogledel.icio.usStumbleUponSlashdotFurlDiggTechnoratiYahooMyWebBlinkListSpurlRawSugarWists
 
 
Contact Information
Joanne Bell
45 Hanover Street
Edinburgh Midlothian, EH2 2PJ

0131 470 3400