The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall announces today the launch of its New Jersey criminal defense firm website. The site profiles the firm's years of experience handling DWI charges, criminal charges, and Federal and Municipal defense work.
Online PR News – 13-September-2012 – Red Bank, NJ – The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall announce today the launch of the firm's new interactive website. The firm, which is one of the most prominent teams of dedicated criminal defense lawyers in New Jersey, has opened the virtual doors to its office at http://jfmlaw.com with the goal of making it easier for potential clients to connect with the firm and obtain effective legal support for criminal, federal, and municipal cases.
The firm, which has seen growth over the past several years despite less-than-optimal national economic conditions, proudly unveiled the new site today. The site boasts several useful features for current and potential clients to gather information pertaining to both the firm, as well as their charges, including:
* Concise information on a range of practice areas handled by the firm's criminal defense lawyers, including DWI penalty reduction and dismissal, criminal charges, and federal and municipal offenses
* Social media connectivity to the firm's Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ profiles
* An online contact form to request a free consultation or case evaluation
* A firm blog pertaining to past successful verdicts, as well as influential New Jersey criminal case law
* Attorney profiles, directions to multiple office locations, and more
The New Jersey criminal defense lawyers at The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall encourage anyone in need of legal defense services to visit their new web site today.
- About The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall -
The criminal defense attorneys at The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall have over 100 years of combined legal experience, and has successfully handled criminal defense cases in virtually every New Jersey county, including Bergen, Mercer, Middlesex, Morris, Monmouth, Ocean and Union counties. New Jersey criminal defense attorney, Jonathan F. Marshall and his team of legal professionals are happy to offer free, no-obligation, confidential consultations. To make an appointment or to speak directly with a representative of the firm, visit JFMLaw.com or call (732) 450-8300.