Stonefield Software releases new version of Stonefield Query SDK for Oracle OpenWorld 2012.
Online PR News – 18-September-2012 – San Francisco, California – Stonefield Software today announced that a new version of Stonefield Query SDK has been released in time for Oracle OpenWorld 2012. Visit us at the Oracle OpenWorld 2012 in San Francisco Booth 3831 Moscone West for a complete demo of Stonefield Query SDK.
Or Visit our website to download a free full function trial version
Stonefield Query has all of the built-in Features you expect in an enterprise reporting solution including a Report Scheduler, Role-based Security, Report Templates, Drill Downs, Exclusion/Inclusion Filters, Emailed Reports, Customizable SQL Select, Advanced Report Designer and Multiple Output Options (PDF, HTML, XML, XPS, ExcelŽ, CSV, WordŽ, RTF, DBF).
Now your end-users can take advantage of the wealth of information stored in your business database when they need it. They can create elegant and persuasive Quick Reports, Charts/Graphs, Cross-tabulation Reports and Labels (mailing, barcode, etc)
in minutes with little or no technical knowledge.
Stonefield Query SDK Version 4.2.4603 has several great new features.
- The new Auto-fit to page setting for quick reports automatically reduces the font when fields would normally be moved to a second row because there are too many to fit on one. This makes it possible for the fields to fit on a single row.
- The new Find Field button in step 2 of the report wizards makes it easier to find a field by part of the caption.
- Reports can be combined into a single PDF output by specifying the same file name for each report and turning on the new Append to existing file setting.
- The Dashboard window now supports outputting all charts to a single PDF file.
- You can now sort a chart by values rather than the default alphabetically by category by setting the Sort setting in the Field Properties dialog to Ascending or Descending Order.
- Stonefield Query now supports printer custom forms specified in templates. This allows you to, for example, create a template that's very wide (using Tabloid size paper) so fields don't wrap onto a second row when there are lots of fields.
- You can now define multi-line point labels for charts in Windows XP (it was only available in previous versions for Windows Vista and 7).
- You now get a warning if you copy an expression from the Expression Builder and paste it into a place where real table and field names are required, such as the expression for a formula or a field in the Advanced Report Designer. Previously, you would get an error when running the report.
Stonefield Query Studio
- You can now specify the location of the project files at install time.
- You can now activate a license programmatically by passing "activate=serial number" on the command line to Stonefield Query.
- You can now programmatically define enumerated or "display from related table" fields, such as in a DataEngine.GetCustomMetaData script.
- Performance is improved when a table that uses a Select script to return an XML result set has fields using expressions in the Caption or Picture properties.
- The SQProxy object has a new Ready property that allows you to control when the Application.AfterSetup script executes.
- A new file, Convert.FLL, must be distributed with Stonefield Query.
About Stonefield Software, Inc.
Stonefield Software Inc., the maker of the award-winning Stonefield Query, has been developing Business Intelligence (BI) Oracle reporting solutions since 1991.
Stonefield Software's SDK version of Stonefield Query works with most database applications including: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, DB2, Sybase, MySQL, Pervasive, FoxPro, and more. Stonefield has partnered with over 800 OEM and ISV partners to deliver ad hoc query and Business Intelligence (BI) reporting solutions to more than 225,000 users in over 65 countries globally to date. Our customers span all sectors and industries from: public to private, military to non-profits, Fortune 500 to SME.