The Gallery at Westbury Plaza is located just .2 miles from the Hyatt Place Garden City and is the area’s newest option for shoppers seeking both quality and value.
Online PR News – 19-September-2012 – Garden City, New York – Located in the heart of Long Island’s premier shopping area and 40 minutes from the excitement of Manhattan, the Hyatt Place Garden City offers spacious and stylish accommodations just a quick walk from the all-new The Gallery at Westbury Plaza.
With over 300,000 square feet of retail space, The Gallery at Westbury Plaza features a variety of shopping options. Stores and shops have begun to open and will continue to open throughout the fall and winter months. Shoppers can enjoy:
• Saks Fifth Avenue
• Nordstrom Rack
• Bloomingdale’s, The Outlet Store
• Old Navy
• The Container Store
• Trader Joes
• And More!
The Gallery at Westbury Plaza is just a quick .2-mile walk from the Hyatt Place Garden City and is open Monday-Saturday from 10 AM – 9 PM and Sunday from 11 AM -6 PM.
The Hyatt Place Garden City is centrally located within walking distance to over 60 restaurants and two additional shopping options, Roosevelt Field Mall and Mall at The Source. Ideal for corporate stays, the hotel is also within walking distance of the LIRR (Long Island Rail Road), features 3 onsite meeting spaces, and offers special group rates. Guestrooms feature modern décor with generous services and amenities including:
• Complimentary wired/wireless internet
• Complimentary parking
• Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet™ hot breakfast
• 24-hour made-to-order hot menu items and pre-packaged snacks
• Alcoholic beverages available until midnight
• Specialty espresso coffee drinks
• Self-service check-in/check-out kiosks
• Same day dry cleaning
• Onsite guest laundry
• Complimentary newspaper
• Complimentary business center
• Complimentary 24-hour Stay Fit® fitness center with Life Fitness® cardio equipment
• Indoor pool
For more information on the Hyatt Place Garden City, visit: http://bit.ly/PKgA3M.