Reinventing mailboxes with the launch of Whitehall and Residential mailboxes

There was a sense of excitement among the people regarding the new series of mailboxes. The wide range of choices has enabled the people to buy mailboxes with fit with their needs perfectly.

Online PR News – 25-September-2012 – New York, CO – Despite the fall in the number of people who use the age old method of snail mail, a brand new range of Whitehall mailboxes and Residential mailboxes were launched on Friday. “It doesn’t matter if 90% of the people stop using mailboxes altogether. We will still continue with our best efforts for the remaining 10%”, said the company director to the reporters during the event.

There was a sense of excitement among the people regarding the new series of mailboxes. The wide range of choices has enabled the people to buy mailboxes with fit with their needs perfectly. They are replacing their old mailboxes with new and improved mailboxes. They claim that the convenience in its usage as well as the economical costs have helped them make this lifelong decision.

The residential mailboxes are available in various types and colours made specifically to suit the needs of the residents. These mailboxes are USPS approved and are available with sturdy and good quality locks which protect it from any acts of vandalism. Residential mailboxes are available in three different styles, Post Mount, Wall Mount and in the form of large Mail Chests. These mailboxes have more space than the standard mailboxes. The large sized locking mailboxes have been approved by the US postmaster general and are made precisely to accommodate small and medium sized parcels.

The wall mounted mailbox too, is available in many styles and material. The large size accommodates multiple days’ worth of mails and parcels that provides security and safety to the residents of independent houses. Designed to be easily transportable, the high quality material ensures it suffers no transit damage. High quality weather proof paint is used so that it can stay free of rust and other corrosive effects of the weather.

Mailbox Emporium, a US based company, specializes in high quality mailboxes. With supplies taken from the best manufacturers of the country, it promises to give its customers no reason for complain. The Whitehall mailboxes and the Residential mailboxes, with its completely new designs are meant to provide people with comfort and safety. With the promise of quick delivery and free shipment anywhere within the US and including international shipments, Mailbox Emporium is becoming increasingly popular among the people
.
Mailbox Emporium, a US based company, specializes in high quality mailboxes. With supplies taken from the best manufacturers of the country, it promises to give its customers no reason for complain. The Whitehall mailboxes and the Residential mailboxes, with its completely new designs are meant to provide people with comfort and safety.

For more info pls contact us at:- (http://www.mailboxemporium.com/whitehall.html)
Spencerport, NY 14559
P.O. Box 335
New York, USA

Bookmarkse-mailGoogledel.icio.usStumbleUponSlashdotFurlDiggTechnoratiYahooMyWebBlinkListSpurlRawSugarWists
 
 
Contact Information
swapnica sharma
Mailbox Emporium
Spencerport, NY 14559 P.O. Box 335
New York CO, 84870

9875489