ASPHostCentral.com, the premier Windows and ASP.NET Hosting provider, proudly launches the support of IIS 8 Hosting
Online PR News – 27-September-2012 – Houston, TX – ASPHostCentral.com, the premier Windows and ASP.NET Hosting provider, proudly announces the availability of IIS8 Hosting on our most advanced Windows 2012 hosting platform. ASPHostCentral.com supports .NET Framework 4.5, and anyone can easily run apps built with ASP.NET 4.5, Visual Studio 2012, and Visual Studio Express 2012. We also support ASP.NET MVC 4, Silverlight 5, One-Click Publish and WebMatrix Hosting!
This IIS 8 service is bundled with our newest Windows Server 2012. Within Windows ServerŪ 2012 you will find exciting innovations in areas of virtualization, networking, storage, user experience as well as an improved integration with Windows PowerShellŪ which takes scripting to a whole new level. This is quite possibly the most significant release of Windows ServerŪ ever.
What is new in IIS 8.0 for Windows ServerŪ 2012?
- FTP Logon Attempt Restrictions
- CPU Throttling: Sand-box for sites and applications
- Application Initialization Module
- Centralized management of SSL certificates
- Server Name Indication (SNI): SSL Scalability
- Use ASP.NET 3.5 and 4.5
- ASP.NET Configuration Management
- Dynamic IP Address Restrictions
- Multicore Scaling on NUMA hardware
Our IIS 8 Hosting Packages
Our IIS 8 Windows Hosting Package starts from as low as $4.49/month only and the package has included the following features:
- Windows Server 2012
- World Class Control Panel
- ASP.NET 4.5 and ASP.NET MVC 4
- Silverlight 5
- WCF RIA Service
- VS 2012
- VS Lightswitch
- One-click publish
- SQL 2012
For more information, please contact ASPHostCentral.com.