The National Association of Asian American Professionals Dallas-Fort Worth (NAAAP-DFW) is seeking nominations for the 2012 Leader of Excellence Award. Nominations are due by Monday, October 22, 2012. Details about the award and the nomination process are below.
Online PR News – 11-October-2012 – Dallas, TX – FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
NAAAP-DFW is paying tribute to leaders who exemplify our vision and mission in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. We are currently accepting nominations for the 2012 NAAAP-DFW Leader of Excellence Award. Nominees should meet the following criteria:
• Applicant must be notable and achieved success in his or her profession.
• Applicant must have made a significant contribution to the community and lives in Dallas/Fort Worth.
• Applicant must be a leader whose achievements have impacted many people.
• Applicant must align with the vision and mission of NAAAP-DFW.
“We Make Leaders” is the vision of the National Association of Asian American Professionals in Dallas-Fort Worth (NAAAP-DFW).
• Cultivate and empower leaders for professional excellence
• Connect accomplished professionals for mutual success
• Engage and participate with the community-at-large
• Inspire leaders to make a difference in government, education & business
Completed nomination forms must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 22, 2012. The recipient of NAAAP-DFW “Leader of Excellence” award will be presented the honor during the NAAAP-DFW Awards Gala, “A Night with the NAAAP Stars,” to be held on Thursday, December 6th at the Magnolia Hotel in Downtown Dallas at 6:30 PM.
To access the nomination form and further information about this award, please visit http://dfw.naaap.org/AwardsGala.aspx
The National Association of Asian American Professionals (NAAAP) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that cultivates and empowers Asian American leaders. NAAAP-DFW is an award-winning chapter providing leadership development, career progression, community service opportunities, and social and professional networking to our members. For more information about NAAAP-DFW, please visit www.naaapdfw.org