October 29, London, UK – Computaris, leading consultant and system integrator in the communications industry (www.computaris.com), invites you to celebrate its 2 decade anniversary by joining the “Smart Solutions for Next Generation Telcos”
Online PR News – 30-October-2012 – Fulham – October 29, London, UK – Computaris, leading consultant and system integrator in the communications industry (www.computaris.com), invites you to celebrate its 2 decade anniversary by joining the “Smart Solutions for Next Generation Telcos” virtual event organized on November 14-15.
Get free, exclusive access to 15 live webinars and webcasts and live Q&A sessions brought to you by the communications industry’s leaders, in-depth industry insight and expertise in the form of whitepapers and case studies, and networking opportunities, all available through this easy-to-use online platform:
Connect with event exhibitors and speakers – Computaris’ valued partners and customers: Acision, Amdocs, CSMG, DigitalRoute, Lumata, OpenCloud, Sandvine, SAP, Sicap and Siemens.
Explore industry best practices and solutions during live webinar and webcasts on key telecom topics:
• Loyalty and Churn for next generation mobile operators, including social network integration, tariff simulator, and end-to-end campaign management;
• MVNOs/MVNEs – creating win-win partnerships with MNOs, growing your market share as MVNO, achieving the data dividend, key factors for MVNOS' success;
• Policy Management strategies that enable Communication Service Providers (CSPs) to capitalize on mobile data growth opportunities;
• Real-time Rating and Charging for faster rollout of next generation services, optimized monetization and minimized operational expenses;
• Mobile money – learn about mobile money opportunities in developed and emerging markets.
November 14-15, 9am-6pm (UTC)
This is a free, virtual event – attend it from the comfort of your office with a simple registration:
To learn more about this event, please visit http://webexpo.computaris.com/, or contact Ioana Serban, Computaris Marcom Manager, at email@example.com / +40 728 292 880.
Computaris, an R Systems business, provides specialist BSS technical consultancy, software development and system integration services for the telecommunications industry mainly in Europe, North America and South East Asia. The company offers the highest level of telecom expertise in the area of real-time rating and charging, messaging, provisioning, mediation, subscriber data management, mobile broadband data policy management, loyalty and churn management. For more information, please visit www.computaris.com