The building consultants at zumBrunnen are proud to announce a large number of new projects, including commissions in Hawaii and Guam. The firm offers a broad range of facility assessment, long-term budgeting and construction monitoring services.
Online PR News – 23-January-2013 – Atlanta, GA – zumBrunnen, Inc., an independent building consulting firm, is proud to announce several new project commissions. zumBrunnen was recently retained to provide services for clients in 13 states throughout the continental US and also commissioned for projects in Hawaii and Guam.
zumBrunnen’s services for the new clients include: property condition assessments, reserve studies, construction monitoring services, transition reports, completion and compliance reports and the firm’s feature Strategic Capital Replacement Budget (SCRB) and their trademark Campus Wide FacilityForecast® (CWFF). The new projects span a variety of industries and market segments including: senior living, multifamily developments, educational facilities, mixed use developments as well as condo and home owner associations (HOA).
“As independent building consultants, we sincerely appreciate the trust our clients put in us to help them maximize the value of their facilities,” said John zumBrunnen, Founder and President of the firm. “We are proud to announce a growing list of new projects all over the country and also in Hawaii and Guam. Smart planning is critical for all businesses, and we appreciate the opportunity to serve such a broad range of clients in so many different industries. In the past six years alone, we have completed more than 600 assessments and budget plans. We want to thank our repeat clients for their continued business and extend a warm welcome to our new clients.”
zumBrunnen’s representative new projects include:
• Alexan at Gunbarrel Flats in Boulder, CO (mixed use),
• Brookdale in Broken Arrow, OK (senior living),
• Deerwood Park Apartments in Jacksonville, FL (multi-family),
• El Castillo Retirement Residences in Santa Fe, NM (senior living),
• Fox Valley Technical College Tech Village in Grand Chute, WI (educational),
• Friends Village in Newtown Township, PA (senior living),
• Lakeshore Apartments in Hendersonville, TN (multi-family),
• Laurel Lake Retirement Community in Hudson, OH (senior living),
• Memorial Heights in Houston, TX (multi-family),
• Polo Club at Weddington in Matthews, NC (single family HOA),
• Sunrise Place in Tallahassee, FL (multi-family),
• Terraces of San Joaquin Gardens in Fresno, CA (senior living),
• The Astoria at the Aramore in Atlanta, GA (condo/HOA),
• The Moorings at Arlington Heights in Arlington Heights, IL (senior living),
• Towne Club Windermere in Cumming, GA (senior living),
• Ukudu High School Expansion in Dededo, Guam (educational)
• Wailea Point in Wailea, Maui, HI (condo/HOA), and
• White Provision Residences in Atlanta, GA (condo/HOA).
About zumBrunnen, Inc.:
zumBrunnen, Inc. was founded in 1989. With offices in Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC, the firm specializes in construction consulting, property condition assessments, facility condition assessments, long-range capital reserve study planning and thermal imaging services for a diverse list of national clients. The firm is also recognized for their proprietary FacilityForecast® Software System, a unique facilities condition assessment and budgeting tool designed to forecast and manage long-term capital replacement expenses and to provide custom reserve funding plans designed to their client's business model.
The firm has completed notable projects in a variety of market sectors including senior living, educational, multi-family, healthcare, institutional, mixed use, retail, office, warehouse, industrial, hospitality and public assembly. The firm is involved with numerous associations including LeadingAge (formerly the American Association of Homes & Services for the Aging or AAHSA), LeadingAge North Carolina (formerly NCANPHA), LeadingAge Florida (formerly FAHSA), LeadingAge Georgia (formerly GAHSA), Life Services Network (LSN), Coalition for Leadership in Aging Services (CLAS), Community Associations Institute Georgia (CAI-GA), Community Associations Institute North Carolina (CAI-NC) and the Community Associations Institute South Carolina (CAI-SC).
For more information about zumBrunnen, please visit www.zumBrunnen.com.