Showcasing thousands of pets, products and the people who love them with animal demonstrations, interactive pet shows and competitions
Online PR News – 10-February-2013 – Los Angeles, CA – The 24th annual America’s Family Pet Expo returns April 19-21, 2013 to the OC Fair and Event Center in Costa Mesa.
With more than 1,000 animals on display – from fish, rabbits, cats, dogs, miniature horses to exotic lizards – show guests can get up close to all creatures great and small in a variety of interactive exhibits, educational shows and displays, as well as shop the latest in pet trends and products. Entertainment, adoptions and fun for the whole family, the 2013 America’s Family Pet Expo will offer:
- Reptile Show and Sale – Touch and hold snakes, lizards and tarantulas in hands-on demonstrations
- Dog Events – See amazing canines jump and perform in high energy shows and presentations
- Cat Program – Learn about the many breeds of cats and their unique personalities
- Splash Dogs! – Try not to get wet as these water loving dogs compete for longest jump into the pool
- Free flight bird show – Watch as these magnificent birds spread their wings and fly!
General Admission, $13.00; seniors 60 and over, $11.00. Children 6-12, $8.00. 5 yrs and under, free. Active and retired military free with ID. Show hours: Friday 10am-6pm; Saturday 10am-7pm; Sunday 10am-6pm. OC Fair and Event Center, 88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa 92626. Parking is $5. Kindly leave all pets at home. For more information and to purchase tickets visit www.PetExpoOC.org.
The America’s Family Pet Expo is created, produced and managed by World Pet Association, Inc., a 60-year-old nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting responsible pet care.
High resolution photography available upon request.