Kinder pillar-Ivy League schools Pvt. Ltd, an American based preschool chain, will launch its first statewide School initiative in March 2013.
Online PR News – 10-February-2013 – Chandigarh – Kinder pillar-Ivy League schools Pvt. Ltd, an American based preschool chain, will launch its first statewide School initiative in March 2013. Kinderpillar has been brought to India by highly successful educationalists. We endeavor to integrate the best and most advanced educational theories and practices of the United States with the cultural richness and values of India. The entire education model is powered by Professor Ellen Booth Church from the USA, who has over 30 years of experience in early childhood education. At Kinderpillar we are nurturing children to become independent thinkers and problem solvers with a lifelong passion for learning and playing well.
Some of the salient features of Kinderpillar Preschools are;
• Path-breaking brain-based and research-based curriculum,
• World class infrastructure, designed by highly experienced architectures in relevant field,
• Engaging teaching methodology through highly trained teachers,
• Stimulating indoor and outdoor learning environment
• State of the art safety and hygiene standards,
• Age appropriate scientifically designed equipments,
• Parent partnership programs
• Child friendly and non toxic furniture
Kinderpillar prides itself on its caring and positive ethos. We aim at making the early learning experience as exciting and enjoyable as we can.
For more information visit our website www.kinderpillar.com or contact the school authorities.