What Should XP Users do When They Have to Say Goodbye to Windows XP? EaseUS Provides Seamless System Upgrade Solution for Windows XP Users.
Online PR News – 27-February-2014 – New York City, N.Y. – EaseUS Software, an innovative software developer of effective and affordable storage management & data backup solution, provides perfect partition management and data security strategy for the users who plan to upgrade or already have upgraded Windows system.
Microsoft announced that the technical assistance for Windows XP will end on 8 April 2014, including automatic updates that help protect your PC and the download of Microsoft Security Essentials. Of course your computers will still work after support ends, but more security risks and viruses will appears to affect your daily like and work. What should we do next? Just celebrate the XP retirement and upgrade to Windows 7/8/8.1.
How to upgrade your Window XP successfully without any data loss? And how to confirm the safety of your system and data after the upgrade? EaseUS Software introduces 3 steps to keep you far away from that kind of risk.
Step 1. Back up your important data with EaseUS Todo Backup before doing system upgrade.
* Fast file/disk/partition backup & recovery to avoid data loss including files and programs. Full support Windows XP/7/8/8.1.
* Disk/partition clone realize disk upgrade and data migration.
Step 2. Manage hard disk and extend system partition with EaseUS Partition Master to prepare enough space for new system.
* Extend system partition to install Windows 7/8/8.1, settle low disk space problem, and manage disk space easily on MBR and GUID partition table (GPT) disk.
Step 3. Back up your new system and data with EaseUS Todo Backup after system upgrade.
* One-click system backup. Back up entire system state (operation system and installed applications) on-the-fly without interrupting Windows work.
* Backup network shared files, specified files & folders and kinds of file types can be full or selectively backed up with backup type display.
* Backup the entire hard disk, partition, dynamic volume or GPT disk for a system protection or migration.
Just follow the steps above and you will have a nice journey with the new system!
About EaseUS Software
The company provides professional IT solutions for home, education and SMB users, service providers in data recovery, backup, system optimization and partition manager on both Windows and Mac platforms. For Windows OS, major products are Data Recovery Wizard, EaseUS Todo Backup, EaseUS Partition Master and EaseUS CleanGenius. For Mac OS, it has EaseUS Mac Data Recovery Wizard and CleanGenius. For more information, please visit http://www.easeus.com.
"EaseUS" is registered trademark of CHENGDU Yiwo Tech Development Co., Ltd