Admission at the Ecole Mondiale World School Mumbai is open for 2014-2015. The school is accepting admission applications to all courses it offers.
Online PR News – 04-July-2014 – Mumbai, Maharashtra – Ecole Mondiale World School Mumbai, a school that always works to provide each of its students with academic excellence, is announcing that admissions at Ecole Mondiale School to all the courses are open for 2014-2015. If you want to admit your child to a school that would understand his/her potential both within the classroom and outside it, you should grab this chance of admitting him/her to Ecole Mondiale.
Currently, the school is authorised to offer a range of courses for children of different age groups. The pointers below describe those courses:
• For the young kids aged between 2 and 3 years, there’s the Play School where little kids get to play with other children of similar age group and learn communicating, expressing and interacting. This in turn triggers cognitive and emotional development in them.
• For children aged between 3 and 11 years the school has International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme. This programme can be divided into two segments, the first one is meant for students in their early years (3 to 6 years); at this stage, the little ones get to study in nursery and kindergarten and become more confident. Students in their primary years i.e. students aged between 6 and 11 years get to complete their education from Grade 1 to Grade 5 and this completes the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme for them. At this stage, teachers at Ecole Mondiale encourage the students to become critical thinkers and they do this by exposing them to an enriched and stimulating curriculum.
• Students above 11 years of age (meant for students aged between 11 and 16 years) should be admitted to the Middle Years Programme offered by Ecole Mondiale World School Mumbai. Students at this point of their academic life should always be greeted with a holistic, but engaging curriculum; Ecole Mondiale does just that. This programme holds extreme importance as this is the time when students need to prepare themselves for continuing academics. Thus at our school, the curriculum taught to students in their middle years helps them to learn communicating, evaluating and thinking.
• Individuals above the age of 16 years or those who have completed the Middle Years Programme at Ecole Mondiale should get admitted to the Diploma Programme offered by the school. To put it more bluntly, the Diploma Programme is designed for students in grade 11 and 12. Upon completion of this course, students need to sit for examinations that are assessed externally. The course is recognised by top Indian and International universities.
• Finally when students are ready to begin college/university education, the college counsellor of Ecole Mondiale prepares them for everything that needs to be done to get admission at a respectable university.
If you want to know more about Ecole Mondiale World School and courses it offers, you can visit its official website. Those who want to know what people think about the school can read Ecole Mondiale World School Reviews on the internet.
The school accepts online application; the online application form is available on website.
About Ecole Mondiale World School: Ecole Mondiale World School is dedicated to providing academic excellence and realising every student’s potential, both inside and outside the classroom.