Synergy Builders Kitchen Remodelers In Naperville Named

The kitchen, basement, and bathroom remodelers in Naperville have been named an Illinois best place to work for the second year in a row.

Online PR News – 24-June-2015 – WEST CHICAGO, IL – Synergy Builders has been named to the "2015 Best Places to Work in Illinois" list. The design-build-remodel company won in the category of Small Employers. A total of 74 Illinois businesses were named a best place to work and will be honored at a special awards ceremony on May 6, 2015. The winners' final rankings will be announced at that time and then published in a special supplement to the Daily Herald Business Ledger on June 22, 2015. This is the second time the kitchen remodelers in Naperville have been named to the list. They were ranked #6 in the Small Employer category in 2014.

Synergy Builders, along with 73 other Illinois businesses, were evaluated based on their benefit to the state economy, workforce, and businesses. Companies were evaluated in a two-part process. The first part of the process evaluated the workplace policies, practices, and demographics and accounted for 25% of the total evaluation. The second part of the process made up the remaining 75% of the evaluation and consisted of an employee survey to gauge the employee experience. Scores were combined to come up with the business rankings.

The kitchen, basement, and bathroom remodelers in Naperville have been named an Illinois best place to work for the second year in a row.

"It is very exciting to make this list again. What makes it even more special is that the majority of the evaluation is based on our own employees' feedback and experience. Our employees are truly the heart of Synergy Builders. Without them, we would not be capable of providing the quality of services that we do so itís very gratifying to know that they enjoy working here as much as we enjoy having them here," said Nicole Ryback, AKBD, Designer/Marketing, Synergy Builders (

This is the ninth year for the Best Places to Work awards program, which is undertaken in partnerships between The Daily Herald Business Ledger, the Human Resources Management Association of Chicago (HRMAC), the Illinois Chamber of Commerce, the Workforce Boards of Metropolitan Chicago, MRA-The Management Association, the Greater Oak Brook Chamber of Commerce and Best Companies Group.

In addition to their two "Best Places to Work in Illinois" awards, Synergy Builders has numerous other awards and recognitions to their credit. The kitchen, bathroom, and basement remodelers in Naperville have been recognized by Qualified Remodeler, Remodeling Magazine, and Professional Remodeler, as well as Angie's List for their quality, excellent service, and "stress-free remodeling" experiences.

To learn more about the bathroom remodelers in Naperville visit For more information on the Best Places to Work in Illinois program, visit

About Synergy Builders: Founded in 2002, Synergy Builders is a design-build home remodeling company located in West Chicago, IL. The company works with Chicagoland area homeowners to renovate spaces through a comprehensive portfolio of design and remodeling services. Synergy specializes in kitchen, bathroom and basement remodeling, as well as whole house design and room additions.

Contact Information
Nicole Ryback
Synergy Builders Inc.
850 Meadowview Crossing, Unit 13
West Chicago IL, 60185


Share and Connect